Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Who else is pissed about ebay's no negative feedback for buyers policy????

This totally sucks! I have a deadbeat bidder who will simply get to walk away after being "legally binded" and refuse to pay. I just bid on an car at a $50,000 bid and am planniong on not paying. Sure I'll get a "strike" mark on my acoount. But thats just a warning. It doesn't limit my account any. The seller will be pissed and hopefully enough people complian so that ebay brings back the negative feedback! Who's all with me?

Re: Who else is pissed about ebay's no negative feedback for buyers policy????

I don't like it, but the non-paying bidder form will fix them in the long run.

The typical problem are the bidders with no feedback that get their *$&^@ off by screwing with sellers.
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Oh, I forgot to mention, use the cancel a bid option for anyone you don't feel comfortable with. You can't use this of course if it is a last minute bid.
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

If it is a "binding contract" you could take them to court right? The problem is that it isn't worth it for a few hundred dollars. In your case, it may be worth it for the seller who has you on the hook for $50000 so be careful. I do understand your point though.

Mark

It won't get to $50,000, but it is already at $11,000 with 5 days to go. It might end up at $15,000 or so. I ain't paying because I ain't got the money. I just hope to piss off the buyer to stir things up with ebay. It is such a dumb policy.

Quote Originally Posted by brianborsch View Post
    This totally sucks! I have a deadbeat bidder who will simply get to walk away after being "legally binded" and refuse to pay. I just bid on an car at a $50,000 bid and am planniong on not paying. Sure I'll get a "strike" mark on my acoount. But thats just a warning. It doesn't limit my account any. The seller will be pissed and hopefully enough people complian so that ebay brings back the negative feedback! Who's all with me?
    Maybe the guy who bid on your auction was trying to prove the same point.....hmmmmmm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TFig27 - NY Yankees Collector
    A. Boone - R. Cano - N. Swisher - T. Martinez - P. O'Neill - E. Hinske
    J. Damon - R. Brogna - D. Bragg - W. Upshaw - K. Farnsworth

Then I must support my fellow man and share the wealth of their awesome no negative feedback policy!

We'll see. I may retract the bid. I am just pissed that a company can be so stupid to pass such a dumb process.

Quote Originally Posted by brianborsch View Post
    It won't get to $50,000, but it is already at $11,000 with 5 days to go. It might end up at $15,000 or so. I ain't paying because I ain't got the money. I just hope to piss off the buyer to stir things up with ebay. It is such a dumb policy.
    AWESOME IDEA

I collect Jay Bruce and Cincinnati Reds Minor League stuff

My email address: hakes89@gmail.com

We'll see. I am curious how far the seller will take it it is just for $15,000. A lawyer can get expensive. A good experience indeed.