Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Nats Fan Fest

Re: Nats Fan Fest

Will a credit card be accepted at the game used area?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris78 View Post
    Will a credit card be accepted at the game used area?
    Yes they will.

Also we should thank Michael (nationals2k9) who was instrumental in getting some great game used items for the NatsFest.
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Quote Originally Posted by nationals2k9 View Post
    For auction (proceeds to Dream Foundation)

* All jerseys with opening day & inaug patches and MLB holo...

Zimmerman
    Acta
    Dukes
    Kearns
    Dmitri Young
    Joel Hanrahan
    Redding

Also g/u jerseys of the coaching staff, same patches, etc. will be for sale for a good price.

Game-used bats --

Chico, Manning, Mackowiak, Kasto x 2
    Lannan x 2, Kearns x 2, Wily Mo x 4
    Boone, Belliard, Dukes x 2, Lopez x 4, Milledge x 5

There will also be some g/u stars and strips hats (misc players) and signed bats, signed balls in cases and "grab bag" signed balls for a bargain price.
    So the only jerseys for sale will be coaches home jerseys? Or am I reading you wrong?
    Mark
    bigtime39@aol.com

Because there's only 1 of everything we are auctioning the players and selling the coaches. I need to check if these are opening day jerseys or just general '08 home threads.

Keep in mind this is the first time we've done this and everything is for charity so it's not a standard sticker sale.

Quote Originally Posted by nationals2k9 View Post
    Because there's only 1 of everything we are auctioning the players and selling the coaches. I need to check if these are opening day jerseys or just general '08 home threads.

Keep in mind this is the first time we've done this and everything is for charity so it's not a standard sticker sale.
    When you say "standard sticker sale" are you indicating that jerseys will be available at the team store some time in the future? And if you're "auctioning the players" does that mean there are more players available than previously listed? Can you also tell I'm looking for a reason NOT to go?
    Mark
    bigtime39@aol.com

(I'd do this via PM, but you're not set up, or not taking them...)

Quote Originally Posted by bigtime59 View Post
    When you say "standard sticker sale" are you indicating that jerseys will be available at the team store some time in the future? And if you're "auctioning the players" does that mean there are more players available than previously listed? Can you also tell I'm looking for a reason NOT to go?
    Mark
    bigtime39@aol.com

(I'd do this via PM, but you're not set up, or not taking them...)
    I don't know when we'll get to the point that game-used will see the team store. Especially if the bigger guys have their "connections" or marketing companies already and we have a foundation to support. The only game-used anything has been mentioned... there are the 7 player g/u jerseys (auction), about 6-8 g/u coaches (sale), and the g/u bats (sale), balls, and a couple hats (sales). There are also a decent amount of signed balls, generic bats, hats.

Andrew will have some extra Zim stuff and who knows what else.

Good news! We got our table assignment and will be in the President's Club on the lower level!!!

Just got 2 Saturday Fedex deliveries with Cristian Guzman autographed game used bats and Lastings Milledge bats.

Waiting on one more delivery!!!
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500