Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Nats Fan Fest

Re: Nats Fan Fest

Jim,

If they are 2 $10 tickets I will buy them from you.

-Jim

Quote Originally Posted by jdr3 View Post
    Jim,

If they are 2 $10 tickets I will buy them from you.

-Jim
    Its one adult and one child's ticket. I'm assuming you need 2 adult tix?

Quote Originally Posted by skyking26 View Post
    Don't kick yourself, you just really wanted to go. Maybe somebody on here can help you out. Seems like alot of Nats guys aboard.

Thank you. I just rushed through it without thinking. I usually track my schedule better, thats why I'm kicking myself. That and the fact that I'm doing classes both days and will miss the Fanfest and caravan when it comes to Richmond. I really wanted to take my son.

Yes, 2 adults. Can you upgrade one and I'll pay the difference?

Quote Originally Posted by jdr3 View Post
    Yes, 2 adults. Can you upgrade one and I'll pay the difference?
    Doesnt look like I can. They have a "no refunds, exchanges, or cancellations" policy. Thanks anyway....

The Nationals posted on their Web site about the players signing for their Winter Caravan. It does list Ryan Zimmermann on January 25th for Natsfest.

I am assuming that the info given about game used merchandise in this thread is accurate so I may try to go to this event.

Thanks for the info.

Chris

I just called the Nationals ticket and service office and spoke to someone and they said that were not aware of any game used merchandise being sold at Natsfest. He said that I was the first to ask about it and they just had a meeting about this event yesterday (and that is why they updated their Web site). Nothing is mentioned on the site either. I may try calling again next week to see if something has changed. If anyone wants to call, let me know and I will give you the number.

FYI,
    Chris

My application is in to share a table with Locker Room Memorabilia and we will be selling Game Used items which will include a lot of Ryan Zimmerman items.

The Nationals Dream Foundation will also be selling game used items. What items are you looking for?
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Nothing in particular -- could be a better player, a spring training player, or coach. I figured that I would see what they have and what the prices are like. Do you have any idea what the prices might be like?

Chris

It all depends if the Dream Foundation does their sales in a silent auction format which they have done before.

Locker Room Memorabilia should have some Michael Burgess game used Minor League items too.
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500