Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

OT: What did you guys get?

I really don't need or want much, and didn't ask for much this Christmas. With that being said, I certainly got what I asked for and then some.

A huge spindle of DVD-Rs, an MP3 player, a very nice watch, several nice articles of clothing, a group of Topps USFL Gamblers cards, and a first edition paperback of Sol Yurick's "The Warriors."

Perfect. No piles of junk this year!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anthony Nunez
    Historian, USFL Houston Gamblers
    www.Houston-Gamblers.com

Re: OT: What did you guys get?

The best gift I got was a Nikon D80.....it's a really good camera which costs around $1000. I plan on doing more Braves photography next year, but this time the pictures are even better and I can print out 16x20's. Other than that I got a home theatre system, PSP, and a Digital Photo Frame (to show my photomatches with my collection).

oh....and the state of Georgia sent me an official Jury Summons on Christmas Eve.......what a nice gift from them

My mom took me to the Giants Dugout Store and I got a Matt Cain 2008 GU home jersey

DVD/ VCR, yes I wanted a VCR haha, wanted to go the cheap route in recording some games when I am not home. 08 Reds calendar and the real gifts are the game used items that should be here in a week.
    Looking for: Joey Votto game used items.

I got me present early I didnt have to wait till Christmas.My Doug Flynn Ceremony jersey worn after the last game at Shea

Quote Originally Posted by kylehess10 View Post
    The best gift I got was a Nikon D80.....it's a really good camera which costs around $1000. I plan on doing more Braves photography next year, but this time the pictures are even better and I can print out 16x20's. Other than that I got a home theatre system, PSP, and a Digital Photo Frame (to show my photomatches with my collection).
    I bought the Nikon D70 a couple of years ago and it is a great camera. I actually surprise myself with some of the photos I take with it (including NHRA drag racing shots at 300+MPH). The D80 must be even better so I'm guessing you will get some insane photos.

Quote Originally Posted by Neely8 View Post
    I bought the Nikon D70 a couple of years ago and it is a great camera. I actually surprise myself with some of the photos I take with it (including NHRA drag racing shots at 300+MPH). The D80 must be even better so I'm guessing you will get some insane photos.

Yes I can't wait until the season starts! For the past year I was using a cheap little $300 Sony camera, yet I was still able to take shots like this:

....now with a D80.......oh jeez.....well I just can't wait to get out there

Wife and kids got me a couple more mannequins for some more gamers. Messing with those today.
    ROBERT KOPPEL
    Skyking26 - 35 year collector of Dave Kingman memorabilia. Also seek 500 HR and 3000 Hit GU Bats,
    and 1968, 1984, HOF Tigers GU Bats...Skyking442@hotmail.com

No complaints here!!

Some New Blu-Ray movies
    Clothes (including a NICE Cubs windbreaker)
    Gift cards for Walmart & Target (to get more bookshelves)
    Gift card for a Round of golf with my bro-n-law
    And my Mom gave a nice size check to spend at the Cubs convention next month

Happy Holidays to all!!

Banned

SOCKS LOL LOL