Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Re: December Pick-ups

Quote Originally Posted by Jays1fan View Post
    Got my 9/11 Vernon Wells Game Used Hat / Cap today.
    Where did you buy the hat from & did they have any other players? Also, would you know if the jays have an updated list of '08 jerseys/etc.. ?

I know they were selling them on the White Sox site under auctions. I can't figure out why though......
    Roger Ward- Thomecollector
    thomecollector@verizon.net

Jays1fan

Quote Originally Posted by thomecollector View Post
    I know they were selling them on the White Sox site under auctions. I can't figure out why though......
    I think because they played there on 9/11 ??

Quote Originally Posted by PK View Post
    Someone please help...I try to upload pics of my new SWB Yankees jerseys and they are always broken pics with a red X. I have Webshots and click the postcard image that says insert image but it does not work

maybe the photo is too large, largest can be 585.9 KB. also there is a length and width limitation for some file extensions. also make sure your using the url link area and not the computer.
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com
    Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey2007 View Post
    I recently picked up this uncracked, autographed 2002 LVS G176 Jimmy Rollins bat off eBay. Bat shows real nice use and it's a welcome addition to my Alameda player collection.
    very nice bat. is this museum up any time soon? how is your exhibition plan turning out?
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com
    Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

Quote Originally Posted by MUSEOVEN View Post
    Not Game Used, Magglio Ordonez Cell Phone..

how did you buy such an item? if ebay, what category was it on in ebay.
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by allstarsplus View Post
    wow. thats a lot of game used hats for one player in year. didnt realize this.
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by allstarsplus View Post
    Thanks to Emil Bodentstein of Locker Room Memorabilia who allowed me to do an exclusive signing with Ryan Zimmerman on Thursday.
    are those lineup cards for sale. if yes. what are the dates.
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by joelsabi View Post
    very nice bat. is this museum up any time soon? how is your exhibition plan turning out?
    Thanks for asking! The museum sports exhibit will not open until July 2009 so there is still some time for me and my co-planner to acquire photos, etc. for it. The plan is going OK so far. I just wish the players (current & former) I have written to about the exhibit took a little more interest in it. Oh well, that was to be expected I guess.

I'm excited because I just picked up an auto'd Royals Joe Nelson jersey from the team and I have been looking for one of those for awhile now. Not sure if it's game used or game issued but I will post pics when I get it next week. Now all I need is a Jimmy Rollins gamer and I'll be a happy man!

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey2007 View Post
    Thanks for asking! The museum sports exhibit will not open until July 2009 so there is still some time for me and my co-planner to acquire photos, etc. for it. The plan is going OK so far. I just wish the players (current & former) I have written to about the exhibit took a little more interest in it. Oh well, that was to be expected I guess.

I'm excited because I just picked up an auto'd Royals Joe Nelson jersey from the team and I have been looking for one of those for awhile now. Not sure if it's game used or game issued but I will post pics when I get it next week. Now all I need is a Jimmy Rollins gamer and I'll be a happy man!
    have you tried sending them a photo of the location of the museum and also maybe a display of what you currently have? pretty sure you have but sometime pictures speak louder than words and will get their attention. has your letter writing worked? have you tried contacting their agents?
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com