Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Re: What does you GUU ID represent?

Quote Originally Posted by Vintagedeputy View Post
    Vintagedeputy - I was a Deputy Sheriff in Virginia from 1997-2007. I collect vintage baseball and football cards and also other vintage sports items as well - so there, the VintageDeputy
    I like the combo of collecting & occupation. It only works with a few occupations. Its a good thing you aren't a gynecologist! I could see it now----VintageGyno.

You are the best! Aim straight!
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Quote Originally Posted by bubbrubb25 View Post
    Umm read the post again you clearly cant read, I said "this guy AND 25 my FAVORITE NUMBER"

I read just fine. That guy is still a douche and not worth the powder and match it would take to blow his stupid a$$ up.

Quote Originally Posted by AWA85 View Post
    HAHA.... I remember seeing that video a few years back, still good for a laugh.
    Atleast someone has a sense of humor.

Im an Auburn Alum... GoTigers

and I know our football team sucks this year...

Quote Originally Posted by island_style View Post
    Most of you know that I am from Hawaii, so island_style seemed appropriate. What you might not know is that I lived in California (Eagle Rock, Long Beach, Whittier, West Covina, Canyon Country) for several years. Maybe C & H Pure Cane Sugar should have been my GUU ID. Gonna be in Cali in the next few weeks and can't wait to hit up Tommy's.

Kind Regards,

Ron.

Rsamiano@aol.com
    I was just in Cali visiting my brother about 3 weeks ago, he lives in Laguna Niguel and I absolutely love it there. I plan to move out there after highschool.

I am a police officer who, prior to getting a couple of promotions, would investigate on line frauds (among many other duties). Since becoming head of my agency, I have hired a detective that works primarily with emerging technologies, i.e. computer related crimes, identify fraud and certainly eBay fraud and other online frauds.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Fraudfinder!! View Post
    I am a police officer who, prior to getting a couple of promotions, would investigate on line frauds (among many other duties). Since becoming head of my agency, I have hired a detective that works primarily with emerging technologies, i.e. computer related crimes, identify fraud and certainly eBay fraud and other online frauds.

Sounds like an awesome job! If you ever need help let me know. I've always been interested in law enforcement!

Banned

My ID is just poking fun at all the people going "what up yo" to everyone. My friends started throwing that term around as an inside joke making fun of people since we can't stand that phrase and it just stuck to be a funny thing that I thought I'd use as a member name since I know I'll never forget it when I log on.

Atleast someone has a sense of humor.

wooooo woooooo!!! that is the first time i have ever seen that video, and it was great! there really are idiots out there-what a wonderful society we live in. i really liked the hat lil sis had on....i never thought it got that cold in oakland.

mark

Banned

This guy and the 25 is my favorite number,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccgXjA2BLEY

That is classic!! I was going to ask you if thats what your name was referring too. That video never gets old! WOOO WOOOOOO!! What a goof ball. I'm ashamed to say I live in the bay area. That guy was on the nightly news....its a shame they put him on TV, what an embarassment. You know he probably went back to the ghetto and is bragging about his whistle tips. Guess there really are all walks of life out there.