Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
    Banned

$20,000 Elway Jersey

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=220290088484

Mentions the $18K+ Elway jersey sold on this site.

Re: $20,000 Elway Jersey

Just from reading his feedback, I would not even consider spending a dime with this person, let alone $20k. I find it funny he tries to make up lies about shipping problems that anyone who has ever shipped anything before could call him out on.

Banned

It is funny, the guy says if the jersey doesn't sell he is sending it to MEARS and then consigning it to Vintage Authentics.

Doesn't the seller know MEARS has a policy if you are going to consign an item to an auction house that doesn't sign the MEARS policy then they will not accept the submission?

Quote Originally Posted by trsent View Post
    It is funny, the guy says if the jersey doesn't sell he is sending it to MEARS and then consigning it to Vintage Authentics.

Doesn't the seller know MEARS has a policy if you are going to consign an item to an auction house that doesn't sign the MEARS policy then they will not accept the submission?
    good point

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by wjonesIII View Post
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=220290088484

Mentions the $18K+ Elway jersey sold on this site.
    Wow, David Archibald just posted on the MEARS forum about this jersey. Funny, William Jones III brought this jersey to our attention.

I had no clue when I made my previous post about MEARS policy that the eBay seller was David Archibald, but funny how William Jones III brought this jersey to our attention on this forum.

This is the same guy who earlier in the day was defending a lot that David Archibald allegedly consigned to Heritage Auctions stating that my points were wrong. Then he came back and told us David Archibald emailed him about the jerseys and they were friends, then he told us HE SOLD THE JERSEYS in question to David Archibald.

Funny circle - Williams Jones III may not be David Archibald, who has been suspended from posting on this forum, but he sure seems to be in his back pocket now that we find another thread by Williams Jones III pointing to a sale on eBay by David Archibald because he wants us to see that he mentioned a sale of a similar jersey on GUU.

Something really smells wrong, but Williams Jones III will once again try to paint circles around my valid points.