Oops - It happened again - I write a long response only to have the forum reset and all my typing is lost.

Oh well, I am not spending another 30 minutes typing my comments again.

Mr. Jones, do not attack my character for asking questions and not cutting and pasting a reply from Chris Ivy - Grow up and prove your items are genuine. I suggest a letter from Tim Groves may be a great start stating that all 12 members of USA Basketball showed up at him gym for private workouts and they had special jerseys made for them to wear at these private practices.

Otherwise, stop attacking people for asking genuine, honest questions. If you and David Archibald (The same person suspended from this forum for reasons I do not know, but I would guess game used Albert Pujols autographed baseball caps with autographs that were unable to authenticate may be a reason why) had just let Heritage Auctions answer the questions like an auction house should and not raise more doubt about these jerseys this thread would have died.

In the meantime, you both have raised more questions and attacking myself and trusted hobby authenticators has left us all wondering why.

I will chose weather to post in this thread again or not as I am done with childish attacks on my character for not cutting and pasting an email from Chris Ivy of Heritage Auctions. I take pride in asking a question and having respected, honest people answer my questions and not attack my character after promising they were done with this thread - Which I guess you were not with 4 posts in the past 24 hours.

What really sucks is with Chris Ivy's reply, which is no different from what you see on their web site, my client may have bid, but due to questions about why PSA/DNA was a listed authenticator on eBay but not on their web site (now PSA/DNA is not listed on eBay anymore) and the fact that the item has originated from David Archibald who him and his friend have attacked me for asking genuine questions has led us to even more question the items that would have never been asked if Mr. Archibald and Mr. Jones had not gotten involved with the discussion and let the auction house do their job and answer the questions.