Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

1996 Game used mets jersey

Im looking for a 1996 Mets game used jersey.A logo is worn, for this season only, on the right sleeve of both the home and road uniforms in honor of National League umpire John McSherry, who died of a heart attack in Cincinnati on the field during a game on the opening day of the season. The logo is not a patch, but is embroidered in black directly onto the right sleeve of both the home and road uniforms. The design depicts a home plate with two baseball bats cris-crossing behind it. "J. M., N.L. Umpire, 10" is printed on the logo in Times New Roman. The memorial logo was designed by Russ Gompers, whose company does all of the lettering on the New York Mets' jerseys. If anyone can help lmk

Banned

Re: 1996 Game used mets jersey

Hello DCrule I have some connections, with mets stuff let me find out an ill get back to you.

Yes definatly lmk....Thanks....What other items can you get???

Banned

Hello Dcrules, I am in the New york area. So most of the stuff I can get my hands on is usually related to the Mets, Yankees and other New York related teams. A very easy game used items I can grab are Brooklyn Cyclones game used items ( Minor League affiliate of the Mets ) I recently sold game used pants with the whole team autographed on ebay. Right now on ebay I have New York Yankees Game Used bats for sale with Steiner COA. My ebay id spendyour$
    Thank you for looking!!!

Let me know if there is something specific your looking for?

Mets 9-11 jersey,Mets shea stadium 40th and Ya gotta believe Tug and Bob Murphy...The 2004 Futures jersey that David Wright wore at the 2004 all star game..Not game used though a little out of my price range..The 96 Mets jersey

Banned

Hello dcrules I emailed you please reply back

Hi there. Do either of you have a lead to finda home Mets jersey between the years 1995-1997? It does not have to be game worn. Thank you.