Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: MANNEQUIN Torso with Stand for GU Jerseys - REDUCED PRICES!!

Quote Originally Posted by HENMICK44 View Post
    "i Don't Want To Go Off On A Rant Or Anything But" I Bought 2 Of These Mannequins On Ebay From Tom,as Well As Six In The Past.i Know The Delivery Time Isn't The Greatest But The Product Is Great And The Price Is Right.the Company He Deals With Just Needs To Get Their Head Out Of Their @#%.tom Is A Good Guy And He Assured Me That I Would Have My Two Mannequins By The End Of The Week,well Worth The Wait.i Am No Way Affiliated With Toms Business Just Think He Is One Of The Good Guys In This Business.you Can See The Mannequins I Bought From Tom And How I Displayed Them.they Are On "jersey Display" Thread And Look Great.

Always Looking For Mientkiewicz,tino,paul Oneill,nady,damon,teixeira Gamers. henmick44@optonline.net
    I've seen your pics and was one reason I bought a mannequin from Tom. Understand shipping issues. Other buyer and myself have simply asked for tracking, that is all, not alot to ask. I'm fine until my bill comes....

I Understand Skyking.good Luck

Quote Originally Posted by HENMICK44 View Post
    "i Don't Want To Go Off On A Rant Or Anything But" I Bought 2 Of These Mannequins On Ebay From Tom,as Well As Six In The Past.i Know The Delivery Time Isn't The Greatest But The Product Is Great And The Price Is Right.the Company He Deals With Just Needs To Get Their Head Out Of Their @#%.tom Is A Good Guy And He Assured Me That I Would Have My Two Mannequins By The End Of The Week,well Worth The Wait.i Am No Way Affiliated With Toms Business Just Think He Is One Of The Good Guys In This Business.you Can See The Mannequins I Bought From Tom And How I Displayed Them.they Are On "jersey Display" Thread And Look Great.

Always Looking For Mientkiewicz,tino,paul Oneill,nady,damon,teixeira Gamers. henmick44@optonline.net
    reading that made my head hurt

@ Otismalibu - Oh my heavens, that is hilarious, thanks for the laugh. What a creative twist on that particular strain of phishing e-mail.

In earnestness though, I too have ordered two mannequins (much to my wife's chagrin) to add to the one I already ordered off of Tom. While the first one took awhile to arrive, it looks great and even though I would have preferred better service, it was worth the wait.

These two unfortunately are taking even longer but I know they will be worth it once they arrive. So I sympathize with all who are frustrated and agree that tracking numbers should be provided but I would also like to echo Henmick's comments.

Heck, otismalibu's good natured satire alone made it worthwhile for me -- I haven't laughed like that in awhile and needed the release of endorphins.

Yea, I'm an understanding guy and will continue to be along with I'm sure being happy with the item - but I think tracking should have been an easy thing to make everybody happy... Here is another day and no mannequin...

Banned

I have gotten 6 mannequins from Tom over the past six months with multiple orders. the average turnaround time is 2-4 weeks. the mannequins are high quality and are a great way to display the jerseys -- well worth the wait.

In fact, i am planning on adding 2 more in the next few days.

I want to thank everyone for the kind words. Let me explain the reason for the delay. It's not an excuse, as every transaction should be a smooth one, but just an explanation of the timetable.

I am definately not in the "mannequin business". I actually purchased a bunch for myself and then decided to help out some other collectors to display their jerseys. These mannequin torsos come from a store that was going to start selling mens clothing, then at the last minute decided against it and had a bunch of mannequin torsos to sell.

When an order is placed with me, I send the order over to my contact at the clothing company. He then sends the order to his shipping department and they ship it out.

Here's an email I just received and copied from my contact at the store:

[FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']Tom, I am sorry I missed this order. I shipped all the other orders but somehow missed this email.[/FONT]
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']In the future I will respond when I send them to our warehouse so you know that I received them.[/FONT]
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']My warehouse is pretty busy sending out X-mas merchandise… Our stores put out their x-mas displays this weekend.[/FONT]
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif'] [/FONT]
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']I will have the mannequins sent out right away.[/FONT]
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif'] [/FONT]
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']Jim[/FONT]

So, to the ones that have not arrived, they were shipped on Wednesday by UPS, and should arrive within a week.

Again, I really do apologize for any delays but I hope you do enjoy them when the actually arrive.

Tom
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TFig27 - NY Yankees Collector
    A. Boone - R. Cano - N. Swisher - T. Martinez - P. O'Neill - E. Hinske
    J. Damon - R. Brogna - D. Bragg - W. Upshaw - K. Farnsworth

Banned

Tom,
    I received my mannequin today and I like it. I have some pictures of a jersey on my new mannequin. I hope next time we don't have any problems with the company these come from.
    THANKS,
    Jamie
    jlschultz180@wi.rr.com
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Skube,
    Nice Jenkins jersey. I know he was happy to be on the Phillies today. I love to see it when guys like that finally get a ring. I'm still waiting for my guy to get his. He's got one more chance next year.
    Roger Ward- Thomecollector
    thomecollector@verizon.net

Tom, mine arrived Halloween. I like it. Put my 72R Giants Kingman on it today...

I'll probably pick up some more down the road. Showed to a friend and they said they might pick one up too.

Talk soon - Bob