Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Problem With Guu Member Uwmrules09

If the transaction did not take place through ebay, Paypal will not be much help to you. You can file the dispute and they will give the other party 14 days to reply and come up with proof of shipment and probably end up ruling in your favor. BUT, if the other party does not have the funds in their paypal account, paypal will not be able to recover your money.

I found this out the hard way.

Thanks
    Jason
    stlbats@bellsouth.net

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by stlbats View Post
    If the transaction did not take place through ebay, Paypal will not be much help to you. You can file the dispute and they will give the other party 14 days to reply and come up with proof of shipment and probably end up ruling in your favor. BUT, if the other party does not have the funds in their paypal account, paypal will not be able to recover your money.

I found this out the hard way.

Thanks
    Jason
    stlbats@bellsouth.net
    True, thus why I always use AMEX on Paypal. Only way to protect yourself.

I had a problem with a buyer on ebay.They said they did not receive the item they won and filed a complaint through PayPal. I was not online for a few days so I was not aware of this.I had no money in my paypal account at the time but they refunded the buyer and I ended up with a negative balance.I provided proof of shipping was refunded the money and by coincidence the buyer got the item.

Banned

I would like to tell all of you the hat arrived today. It only took him 23 days to send it to me. I'm just happy that I got the hat after all of this. He told me he would give me my money back for the problem he caused and promised to send me a payment for my $40.00 through PayPal this weekend. Will have to see if he does what he says this time.
    Thanks,
    Jamie
    jlschultz180@wi.rr.com

Quote Originally Posted by SkubeBats View Post
    Hello,
    I bought a Tony Gwynn Jr. game used hat from him. I paid him back on 9/16/08 through PayPal and I still haven't received the hat. I email him and no email back. I also ran into him about a week 1/2 ago and he told me he sent the hat but still no hat today. I've know him for a couple years now and we had made other deals before this one. What can I do about this? I hope he clears this up fast. Has anyone else had any problems with him??
    Thanks,
    Jamie
    jlschultz180@wi.rr.com

I would like to tell all of you the hat arrived today. It only took him 23 days to send it to me. I'm just happy that I got the hat after all of this. He told me he would give me my money back for the problem he caused and promised to send me a payment for my $40.00 through PayPal this weekend. Will have to see if he does what he says this time.
    Thanks,
    Jamie
    jlschultz180@wi.rr.com

I saw your Post on the "For Sale" section that you are doing biz with Uwmrules09 again.

I wanted to thank you for selling me the Escobar bat can't wait until I receive it.
    Thanks,
    Jamie
    jlschultz180@wi.rr.com
    http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_f...ad.php?t=19863

For you to have gone to all the trouble to Post about your problems with this seller than Post this last thread about finally receiving the cap after 23 days with no explanation of "what happened" and then the open ended

Will have to see if he does what he says this time.
    I have read what others said and what Neely8 said also gives insight to the way he treats other people too:

This guy is a nightmare to deal with as a buyer too since all he does is string you along for awhile and then not complete the purchase.
    Jamie, it is your choice what you choose to do, but to me 23 days is BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE and I wouldn't deal with a person like that again, but that is just me.
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Banned

Andrew,
    Yes, I did have problems with uwmrules09 but all this has been cleared up and I have moved on. I believe there wont be any problems this time.
    Thanks,
    Jamie
    jlschultz180@wi.rr.com

Banned

Hello,
    I bought a Alicides Escobar bat from him the other day. I just wanted to tell you it arrived today with out any problems.
    Thanks,
    Jamie
    jlschultz180@wi.rr.com

I wouldn't listen to Neely8. He's nothing but trouble. He'll harass you until you go nuts over jerseys. He doesn't care if you have a death in the family he wants his jersey deal done no matter what. MR. DEAD INSIDE! Great example of the type of greedy collector that gives this hobby a bad name. Beware don't deal with him.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SkubeBats View Post
    Andrew,
    Yes, I did have problems with uwmrules09 but all this has been cleared up and I have moved on. I believe there wont be any problems this time.
    Thanks,
    Jamie
    jlschultz180@wi.rr.com
    Does anyone have a street address/phone number for uwmrules09? He noted that the item I purchased almost two weeks ago would "immediately ship" however, no sign of it as of today. Unless it arrives by tomorrow, I plan to turn this over to the authorities and open a fraud case.

Any assitance is appreicated.

Howard Wolf
    hblakewolf@comcast.net

Quote Originally Posted by hblakewolf View Post
    Does anyone have a street address/phone number for uwmrules09? He noted that the item I purchased almost two weeks ago would "immediately ship" however, no sign of it as of today. Unless it arrives by tomorrow, I plan to turn this over to the authorities and open a fraud case.

Any assitance is appreicated.

Howard Wolf
    hblakewolf@comcast.net
    James R Toler is his name. I would be patient but persistant. I, as well as others have had similar issues with this member - all recieved items in the end.
    Bill Heagy
    heagysports.com
    Go Phillies !