Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Looking for Troy Percival GU items

Looking for any GU items from Troy Percival.

Thanks,
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

Always On the Look Out for Troy Percival & Randy Johnson Gamers

Rob L's Baseball Memorabilia website: GU Troy Percival, GU Randy Johnson, GU Angels, GU Baseball, 19th Century Baseball and Autographs. Also a huge Game Used Resource page and Game Used Collectors Page: www.loefflerrd.webs.com

Re: Looking for Troy Percival GU items

bump
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

Rob L's Baseball Memorabilia website: GU Troy Percival, GU Randy Johnson, GU Angels, GU Baseball, 19th Century Baseball and Autographs. Also a huge Game Used Resource page and Game Used Collectors Page: www.loefflerrd.webs.com

I have troy's 2008 game sued jersey and pants set from 2008 throwback game vs. astros, i have a photo AND VIDEO match of him wearing the jersey, rays LOA, mlb.com certifide, 2 auction recpeits. Autographed on jersey and pants.

I paid $450 for the jersey and pants set and spend 3 hours online trying to get the video and photo matches, if you want to offer more than that I will consider selling. Or will trade for RAYS or Bucs items...

email jahimiak33@yahoo.com

or call 608-780-0013

Quote Originally Posted by jake33 View Post
    I have troy's 2008 game sued jersey and pants set from 2008 throwback game vs. astros, i have a photo AND VIDEO match of him wearing the jersey, rays LOA, mlb.com certifide, 2 auction recpeits. Autographed on jersey and pants.

I paid $450 for the jersey and pants set and spend 3 hours online trying to get the video and photo matches, if you want to offer more than that I will consider selling. Or will trade for RAYS or Bucs items...

email jahimiak33@yahoo.com

or call 608-780-0013
    Hey Jake,

Just saw this email. Can you send photos? Thanks.

Still Looking!!!!
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

go to myspace.com/jahimiak under PICS i have photo match and pics of the jersey

Any Percival out there?
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

There out there somewhere!!!
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

still searching.
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

Tigers a bat on their website auction
    http://tigers.auction.mlb.com/cgi-bi...aunbr=99267933

It's been a great month so far, thanks to Jake Jahimiak (Jake33) and Jeff Scott (birdbats) for the Percival D-back TBTC uniform and the Cards jersey. Anyone else have anything?
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net