Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Re: Jersey Display Cases

Here is my latest project (posted in the jersey display case thread too). My reasoning behind this little project was because I have seen so many people pay top dollar for these casework cases, etc., only to have their jerseys looked crammed in there, creased, folded, and just not look very good to the eye.

Second, is seeing people cram, crease, and even pin jerseys in poster frames, or oversized picture frames, and stuff of that nature. This is all fine and dandy for a retail jersey, but gamers......

Looking around for quite awhile, all I have really come across (that looked like something I was interested in buying) was like 30"x34", or very close to that, and well into the hundreds of dollars. NO THANK YOU!

So, here is what I came up with. A 32"x40" frame x 3.75" deep. Made of 1x boards cut to size, assembled and painted. The door was made of frame stock (which I painted to match). A piece of 1/8" plexiglass, and the backing is a White Archival Matboard.

Here are a few pics of different jerseys to give you can see the different possibilities (I just used the same hooks and hanger, but you get the idea).

If anyone is interested in one contact me directly.

Attached Images Attached Images         

Jersey Display Case

Any recommendations on a good company for a custom jersey display case for a MLB jersey? Thanks.

Banned

Re: Jersey Display Case

Try these guys.
    http://www.jerseypro.com/

Not necessarily cheap but very, very nice

Take a look at page 21 of this thread.....

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_f...=31145&page=21

Homeplate Heroes has some great cases. They are not cheap but in my opinion they are the best cases on the market. (locks, suede matting, UV glass, etc.)

http://www.homeplateheroes.com/JERSEY.html

Sometimes you can get a better deal and they offer free shipping (which helps offset some of the cost). It all depends on what you are looking for and how much you want to spend. Many of the homemade cases look great as well.

Thanks all!

Hey....does anyone know where to get those Timberland jersey display cases? They used to be on Ebay...but are no longer. Some people had talked about them a few pages back, but I cant seem to find them anywhere. I really want the jersey/bat/ball display all in one like they had. please let me know if anyone know anything

Scooter2403@yahoo.com

Harpt, That looks AMAZING!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by braylenMV7 View Post
    Harpt, That looks AMAZING!!!!!
    Thanks a lot
    Scott Harpt
    scott_harpt at yahoo dot com
    Always seeking Cecil Cooper, Ben Oglivie, and Gorman Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by skinsfan0521 View Post
    That frame that is in your picture is offered at Michael's as a stock frame or is it one of the custom framing options?

I've had something custom framed by them before and it was NOT cheap. lol
    my question to the group is with newer age football jerseys such as this....are there any real potential hazards down the road for the jerseys if they are folded and simply pressed against the glass/plastic. Basically having the same crease in the jersey for a long long time?
    WTB or Trade for LSU GU Jerseys and other LSU GU items email me at gaytorhater703@gmail.com