Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Re: Jersey Display Cases

Quote Originally Posted by worldchamps View Post
    Also Harpt....you dislpay is so good, I think you have scared anyone else off of showing theirs!!!!
    Ha...I hope not. I definately got a lot of my inspiration and ideas from others who have posted in the "show us your diplays" threads on this forum. There are a ton of great display set-ups out there. Many of them we have sen already...but it's always nice to see them again.
    Scott Harpt
    scott_harpt at yahoo dot com
    Always seeking Cecil Cooper, Ben Oglivie, and Gorman Thomas

hi justncase

those are very beautiful cases, just what I might need

what are the dimensions of them, also do they need to be hung on the wall or are they free standing? also is there a protective cover on the front? thanks

Thanks for the comment costas. Full size case (outside)31" wide x 40" tall, Compact size is 31" x 31". It is 3 1/4" at sides and 7 1/4' at center. It is designed to be mounted on the wall but is posibble to freestand. The base has enough stability to freestand. The glass cover is OP3 Acrylite wth full UV protection. Frame is solid hardwoods (blk maple, nat. maple, mahogany, and walnut) Suede backing.

thank you justncase and welcome to the community!

just wanted to ask you also, you mentioned that the covering is glass but isnt' Acrylite a plastic/acrylic?

also when will these be available for purchase? thanks!

Price? Shipping to 48040? Phone ?

Yes it is acrylic. Referred to as acrylic glass in this application. They will be available for purchase within the next 2 or 3 wks. If you would like I can send some pages from a catalogue to an email address from Envent Products (subject: Profile Display Cases)

Thankyou for your oppinion. As I posted just before this, the display cases will be available in the next 2 or 3 wks. I will send you as soon as possible all the info via your email. Whithin the next couple of days. Sent from Envent Products (subject:Profile Display Cases) Thanks for your interest.

Talking Re: Jersey Display Cases

Quote Originally Posted by justncase View Post
    Thankyou for your oppinion. As I posted just before this, the display cases will be available in the next 2 or 3 wks. I will send you as soon as possible all the info via your email. Whithin the next couple of days. Sent from Envent Products (subject:Profile Display Cases) Thanks for your interest.
    Ok, I'll look for that information. As with anything, price and shipping will be the big things. Beautiful cases though. Got a birthday coming up soon, need a case for the wife and kids to get me...

RK

This is the custom framing I do for my jersey's and for friends jersey's. This is a game used Jonathan Stewart jersey I framed. This was one of my first jersey's I framed and they have gotten better and better.

For local guys I usually do this for between $125 to $150 less than half what any other shop charges. I also do custom framing for just about anything and my prices are always half or less.

Quote Originally Posted by justncase View Post

I would also like the info sent to me. Thanks in advance. Roger

thomecollector@cox.net
    Roger Ward- Thomecollector
    thomecollector@verizon.net