Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Bats for sale... Some Mets, some others

I'm looking to thin out the bat collection. Here's what I'm looking to sell:

Gary Carter (Mets) game issued and autographed P89 Louisville Slugger signature model. $200.

John Olerud (Blue Jays) game used Rawlings Adirondack 1996 bat; uncracked and shows tremendous use (heavy pine tar on handle, mota stick, many ball marks, clete marks, rack marks, etc.). $125.

Dave Magadan (Mets era) game used Rawlings Adirondack 1987 bat from his rookie season. Uncracked and shows light use (rack and ball marks). $90.

Frank Menechino (Oakland A's) game used Louisville Slugger 069 model. Cracked; shows tremendous use (pine tar, ball marks, rack marks, etc.). $20.

If interested in any of the above, please feel free to send me an email... TNT_Toys@yahoo.com.

Thanks,
    Nick

Re: Bats for sale... Some Mets, some others

Reduced prices on everything... just looking to move these without having to deal with the hassles of ebay...

Gary Carter: $175
    John Olerud: $100
    Dave Magadan: $75
    Frank Menechino: $15

Nick
    TNT_Toys@yahoo.com

can you send photos of the olerud to rangers(at)yahoo(dot)com
    "We need rebirth of the American tradition of leadership ... in private life as well." "'Trust me' government asks that we concentrate our hopes and dreams on one man; that we trust him to do what's best for us. My view of government places trust not in one person or one party, but in those values that transcend persons and parties. The trust is where it belongs--in the people." - Ronald Reagan"

http://www.freewebs.com/chrishwish/

Ahuff -- Photos sent; email came back to me as rejected. Please send me a corrected email address or an alternate one... thanks.

-------------------------------------------------------

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.
    I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
    This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<rangers@yahoo.com>:
    XX.XXX.XX.X failed after I sent the message.
    Remote host said: 554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account (rangers@yahoo.com) [-5] - mta156.mail.re1.yahoo.com

sorry about that. I didn't notice this post until I got your e-mail. A new e-mail sent.
    "We need rebirth of the American tradition of leadership ... in private life as well." "'Trust me' government asks that we concentrate our hopes and dreams on one man; that we trust him to do what's best for us. My view of government places trust not in one person or one party, but in those values that transcend persons and parties. The trust is where it belongs--in the people." - Ronald Reagan"

http://www.freewebs.com/chrishwish/

The Gary Carter professional model (game issued) autographed bat is still available, and I am growing tiresome of insulting "best offers" on ebay. I'll take $125 for it, which is roughly half of what I originally paid - first reply gets the bat.

can I see some photos of the Carter bat raidersin04@yahoo.com

thanks
    Mike

Mike,

Thanks for your reply. Photos can be found in the completed auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=160283275982

LMK either way,

Nick

Quote Originally Posted by TNTtoys View Post
    The Gary Carter professional model (game issued) autographed bat is still available, and I am growing tiresome of insulting "best offers" on ebay. I'll take $125 for it, which is roughly half of what I originally paid - first reply gets the bat.
    Hi Nick,

Unfortunately there are a Lot of Tire Kickers on this site, so don't take it personal as i have had my share also. What i do is keep a Chart of who they are for my personal files so i don't waste my time in the future.

Larry