Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Wanted Jersey from Every Team!

Well I got this idea from another collector on the board but I would like to try and get at least 1 game used jersey from ever team in the majors. I do not want to break the bank doing this but at the same time I want to have some kind of relation to the player on the jersey. I would prefer players who used to play for the Braves or Orioles but would settle for anyone.

Always looking for Braves and Orioles items but the teams who I do not need for this project are:

Braves
    Orioles
    Rangers
    Blue Jays
    Rockies

I need a jersey from every other team in the majors. Please try and keep the jersey prices from 0 to 300. Mostly looking for jerseys in the $100-150 range because I figure that will get me players who I recognize who stuck around awhile in the majors but never did anything to great.

Please email me at brian.berger@cablespeed.com or throw a reply up here.

Thank you,
    Brian

Re: Wanted Jersey from Every Team!

I have a Tom Treblehorn jersey from his days managing the Brewers. Treb, of course was the third base coach for the Orioles for awhile. $300
    Scott Harpt
    scott_harpt at yahoo dot com
    Always seeking Cecil Cooper, Ben Oglivie, and Gorman Thomas

No Braves or Orioles affiliation (yet, at least) but I have a 2007 Padres, Jose Cruz Jr. gamer avaialble for $200. chris
    WANTED -1977 Toronto Blue Jays game jersey

chris@pacmedia.ca

I have a few Braves jerseys if your interested..Check out my site..
    http://www.freewebs.com/mrgoaliegamers/
    wfhjr69@yahoo.com

Thanks for the offers guy. Currently I have recieved emails about Phillies jersey which I will probably take, I let the seller know I was going to sleep on it and will probably take it off his hands tmrw morning unless someone pops up with a Ron Gant or Kevin Millwood Phillies jersey =).

As for the Brewers jersey it does meet my wants of an Brave or Orioles affliation but I could never force myself to buy one of his Orioles jerseys for 150, I really cant pay 300 for Brewers. Thank you for the offer.

The Padres jersey I will let you know in about a week I am currently bidding on one from a former Brave for the Padres and I have a feeling I can get it for less than 125 so I will most likely go with that one.

And Mr. Goalie nothing pops up when I look at your site. What Braves jerseys did you have?

Thanks,
    Brian

I have a red Roman Colon, and a bunch of Pete Orr`s jerseys (Home, Road, Red, Blue BP and Black BP) including his very first jersey..
    http://www.freewebs.com/mrgoaliegamers/

I have a GU Bob Horner ST braves jersey available if you are interested.

Thanks
    Mark
    mdube16@bellsouth.net

i have a game used mike hampton braves st jersey-braves coa and mlb authenticated.if your interested you email me at mets108835@yahoo.com

WStiles

I have a Chris Widger road Cardinals jersey available. Chris played his last season with the O's. Price is $175 plus $15.00 shipping. If interested, scans are available upon request at cshort41@yahoo.com Wayne

CJW,

E-mail sent.

Kyle