Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned

Re: Lets see your Michael Jordan items

Quote Originally Posted by jdr3 View Post
    Thank you for taking the bait. I had a bet with another forum member you would not be able to handle a simple piece of constructive criticism.
    How much did you win on the bet?

Name:  logo.jpg
Views: 1000
Size:  4.7 KB

I would think you should donate half to my favorite charity, which is JDRF Illinios which can be found at: http://www.jdrfillinois.org/index.html

Banned

Here's a photo of MJ shoes being sold in 1996 for Charibulls. MJ wore three different kinds of Air Jordans in 1995-96: These two pictured and my pair. Notice that both shoes have the toe guard on them just like my pair. Here's a picture of the tongue tagging too. This pair was made in March 1996 and that's when he started using them-sometimes-after this date.
    Greg
    Attached Images Attached Images   

I was checking to see if anyone knows what to look for in tongue of Jordan Shoes. I purchased a pair of Jordan Playoff shoes 97/98 13 1/2 worn during Indiana Pacers. I purchase the shoes from MS auctions and have a photo match to the game that MS auction stated they were used.

I always see in auctions and ebay the inside tongue of the shoes shown. I was wondering what the player code is? Thanks

I'll try and post pictures of my shoes.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 33bird View Post
    Here's a photo of MJ shoes being sold in 1996 for Charibulls. MJ wore three different kinds of Air Jordans in 1995-96: These two pictured and my pair. Notice that both shoes have the toe guard on them just like my pair. Here's a picture of the tongue tagging too. This pair was made in March 1996 and that's when he started using them-sometimes-after this date.
    Greg
    Greg, is that Steve Ryan in that photo?

Banned

I don't know who Steve Ryan is. I just found it on Gettys.
    Greg
    biggamebird@yahoo.com

If anyone needs advice on game used basketball shoes, head over to niketalk.com what the guys on here know about bats, they know about jordans.

Banned

Joel:

Yup...that's Steevie-Weevie in the photo.

Greg: Steve Ryan is the former head of North Shore Sports auction house, and was one of the guilty parties in the late 1990s FBI arrests of Chicago area dealers selling phony Jordan and Bulls items. He's also one of the guys who used me to try and enhance his credibility, probably forging old LOAs of mine and related actions, as was the case with eBay seller sdb23 (Steven D. Berg), also convicted in that case.

Seeing that photo just ruined my lunch.

Dave M.
    Chicago area

I don't have any Jordan game used items, but I do have an Air Jordan baseball hat with MJ's autograph on it.

Banned

Smile Re: Lets see your Michael Jordan items

I just bought this Jordan autographed baseball. I've been trying to buy a signed ball for several years. I bought an UD baseball a few years ago, but the ball was damaged and I didn't like the fact it was a Wilson baseball. I started looking for signed official MLB balls. Most on EBAY were fake, or at least the PSA/DNA quick opinion people thought so. I must have paid PSA to look at 10 balls over a two year period....all fake.

There is someone on this forum who has connection with UD who can get a MLB ball signed but for big $. I think $600 - $800.

I haven't look for a ball in a while, and kind of gave up hope. Then last I found gem on EBAY. A true one of a kind (not tht damn Nike Baseketball...the baseball wrapped in leather).

This is a signed official Arizona Fall League baseball signed by MJ on the sweet spot. This was probably signed in '94 and comes with JSA auth. My patience really paid off. I got a great price when compared to UD and the baseball itself was used during his playing days. Compared to all his UD baseballs this is one of a kind. The first pic is a tad blurry.

If anyone can help me find an 8X10 of Michael in a Scottsdale Scorpions uniform, please let me know.

txs

Bill
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Banned

Guess I souldn't have posted this till I received my item. The seller just backed out and I'm sure someone gave him more money. Lesson learned.