Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Cool Jan Stenerud Chiefs items for sale on Ebay

A neat acution for Jan Stenerud's Helmet, shoulder pads and sport coat for sale on Ebay. Very cool items:

http://cgi.ebay.com/AUTOGRAPHED-JAN-...QQcmdZViewItem

Re: Cool Jan Stenerud Chiefs items for sale on Ebay

The seller has revised the listing. Turns out it was not Stenerud's helmet. You can read about it at the very bottom of the listing. I had wondered this, as there was no holes drilled for a mask - unless Stenerud's one bar was only held on by the chinstrap fastener. The second bidder has retracted his/her bid due to the change in the description.

Quote Originally Posted by helmets View Post
    The seller has revised the listing. Turns out it was not Stenerud's helmet. You can read about it at the very bottom of the listing. I had wondered this, as there was no holes drilled for a mask - unless Stenerud's one bar was only held on by the chinstrap fastener. The second bidder has retracted his/her bid due to the change in the description.
    I did notice this change was made today. Still, it is a cool collection of items. That is nice that the seller was up front in making the correction.

If anyone is interested in this auction...i would love the shoulder pads. Let me know if you are bidding on this auction, and I will buy the shoulder pads from you. THANKS!!