Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

1999 Turn ahead the clock jerseys

hey everyone.

ive been checking out ebay from time to time not really finding much and i did a google search and it brought me here. i was wondering if anyone has any TATC (turn ahead the clock) jerseys for sale.

thanks

cb

even hats would be awesome. basically anything TATC

Re: 1999 Turn ahead the clock jerseys

i have a blank orioles and some hats from when i was with the o's email for pics orioles03@verizon.net
    i just sold a jerry hairston and lenny webster on ebay a few months ago the jerseys were awesome looking but i have one blank left i will try to get pics tonight

CB,

Are you strictly after game used TATC jerseys or do you collect retail authentics? For the latter, I have some contacts, if you want to email me at TNT_Toys@yahoo.com.

Otherwise, you might be in for a pretty challenging search!!! In all of my collecting, I have owned only 1 game used TATC, and wound up selling it that same year, as it really didn't fit in with the theme of my collection. I have seen only about a dozen others come along; mostly White Sox ones.

Good luck--

Nick

id prefer it if they werent game worn. if they were just replicas. im not a collector however i would love to own the most hideous jerseys in the world

Quote Originally Posted by orioles03 View Post
    i have a blank orioles and some hats from when i was with the o's email for pics orioles03@verizon.net
    i just sold a jerry hairston and lenny webster on ebay a few months ago the jerseys were awesome looking but i have one blank left i will try to get pics tonight
    What sizes are the hats?
    Mark
    bigtime39@aol.com

Quote Originally Posted by skrodes View Post
    id prefer it if they werent game worn. if they were just replicas. im not a collector however i would love to own the most hideous jerseys in the world
    I can help you with a couple... feel free to email me at TNT_Toys@yahoo.com.

I noticed that Murf Denny has a California Angels TATC retail jersey for sale on his website for $175 (http://murfandpat.com/cat.htm).

John

Quote Originally Posted by mlsmislnasl View Post
    I noticed that Murf Denny has a California Angels TATC retail jersey for sale on his website for $175 (http://murfandpat.com/cat.htm).

John
    I like Murf, but I think he's a little off base on this price. There is an ebay seller "CenterstarSports" who not only sells these, but customized to your favorite player, for $100. The Angels TATC retail jerseys are one of the few that are readily available out there. If you look good enough, you should be able to find both versions (red, navy blue) non-customized for under $30 each.

-Nick

im also being looking for the jerseys on eBay. i want to buy the tatc jerseys of any kind replicas, blank jerseys, game worn etcs. so far i have both angels jersey, cleveland, giants and the mets jersey. anyone got extras ones.