Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Re: "FOR SALE" Section ???

Quote Originally Posted by josports View Post
    You want see to many 2001 McNabb Game Worn/Issued jersey issues. if you have to pay for the listing and the site regulates it I promise.
    josports,
    what do you mean by "you want see to many mcnabb game worn/issued jersey issues ??
    let me know
    thanks
    marcus

I am glad I found this thread, I was wondering where the "For Sale" Section went. I do not recall too many "high end" items being posted in the "For Sasle" section so I agree that it would likely not decrease the auction thread's traffic. I am pretty new to this site and was hopefulto both buy and sell here rather than EBAY. Oh well, maybe it will come back after the auction????

Mark
    -----------------------
    Collecting Washington Nationals and New York Yankees Game Used
    ------------------------
    Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
    Hike for Discovery Program
    "Hiking Towards Cures for Blood Cancers"
    http://www.active.com/donate/hfdnca04/hfdMDemers1

Banned

What I mean by the McNabb issue is the fact there was a McNabb posted for sale on the site and on ebay. Title stated Game Used and description stated my not be game used. Original sale price was around 3k in which with that sale price and title seller was trying to sell it as game used even though it was or may have been issued. This type of title-description would not work if GUU had a For Sale model that is more regulated in the since that if they wanted to do a ebay type listing fees etc. they probably would have contacted the seller or pulled the item. The last thing GUU would want is any type of transaction(s) that would hurt their name, like the questionable stuff you see in other auctions or ebay. They have a McNabb with player paperwork and wear in their up coming auction. We will have to see exactly what GUU will come up with if anything for the For Sale section. It is obviously a useful tool.