Just to play devil's advocate for GUU...

So, there is a Matt Morris jersey up for auction this time around...by the last day of the auction, the jersey is up to $400. I know that I paid $170 for my Morris jersey with team paperwork - and I decide that I want to list it in the FOR SALE section during the last day of bidding for $250. Now that there is another jersey for sale - that is equal or greater quality for much less, I remove a potential bidding war if someone buys my jersey- and possibly take money out of a consigner's pocket (and GUU). If I had been the consigner...I think I would complain, and complain royally.

This site is a great tool for all of us, but it's not free to run. Memberships are only part of it. To undertake an auction the way these guys do it is daunting, and they deserve to be given comission for the work it takes to put it together and follow through after it is over.

I understand why they are temporarily removing the FOR SALE section.
It saddens me - but I know why it's being done. But, because of all of the wonderful communication I have here - and education I have received...I will be patient and wait until it comes back.

Dave