Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tim Donaghy referee signed Basketball

Hi

Tim is a friend of mine and is possibly interested in doing a private basketball signing to do a limited number of basketballs. Is there any interest in signed Tim Donaghy basketball? Please do not judge him until it all comes out in court next month. You will be surprised on what the NBA is all about. This will be the only signing he will do ever!

Basketball will come with a picture of Tim signing it

It will come with a notarized certification

Please e-mail me if interested: jchristensen@ppitechnologies.com

Jason

Re: Tim Donaghy referee signed Basketball

Quote Originally Posted by JCC1968 View Post
    Hi

Tim is a friend of mine and is possibly interested in doing a private basketball signing to do a limited number of basketballs. Is there any interest in signed Tim Donaghy basketball? Please do not judge him until it all comes out in court next month. You will be surprised on what the NBA is all about. This will be the only signing he will do ever!
    Jason
    This is a newsworthy post, which could be picked up by major news sources. Are you saying Mr. Donaghy is not guilty of all charges? Does Mr. Donaghy need the money or is a signing necessary to satisfy his fan base? My opinion of Mr. Donaghy is based on what I've seen on the news and read in the papers. Is there reason to believe the accusations are false? If he was wrongly accused, then he should be able to sue the NBA for millions. Can you shed some light on what the NBA is all about? I believe people are wrongly accused and innocent people go to jail regularly. Thanks for posting!

This will be the only signing he will ever do? I bet it won't be.

Hi

I can't speak out of turn and i can not say anything until this is over in May. Just remember Tim has not said anything about this whole situtation yet. Get a chance to buy a pecie of basketball history before it is too late. He has tentatively agreed to sign 100 basketballs for sale in May. All i am saying is that this story is far from over.

Jason

Guys

The only reason Tim has agreed to sign basketballs is because i asked him. He doesn't need to do it. He is doing it as a favor. I am just giving the board a chance to own a nice piece of history. Only true memoriblia collector's will understand in time the importance of his signature in time. Believe me i wouldn't go thru the trouble of doing this if i didn't think it was important to the hobby.

Jason

Banned

Honestly-he's a referee and a cheat. Why would anybody want one either way? He'd have to pay me to give me something of his. Just my 2 cents.
    Greg

Folks, no one is forcing you to purchase a signed basketball. I think all he's asking is that if you want one, for you to email him. I personally do not want one, therefore, I did not respond. It was quite simple.

Banned

Yea, no kidding, but, why would anyone want one? Well, I guess people buy the little cut up bats and jerseys on cards, so that WAS a stupid question!
    Greg

Greg

The you are missing the battle about to be waged. It is a hum bin diger. The most historical in NBA history. THis will better an the 1919 black SOx scandal. You will get the opportunity and if you got the smarts to jump into this before it becomes immposible to do so. Tim will become a ghost after this is all over. Trust Me. Another Mark Mcguire or Palmerio. Make sure to get your autograph soon. We will be accepting payment soon in the following weeks you will get a

• You will get a Tim Donaghy autographed basketball (limited to 100 only)
    • Noterized paper with a picture of Tim signing the basket ball
    • All basketballs will be Splading autograph basketballs (official baseketball will cost 80

Jason

Banned

Bigger than the 1919 Black Sox scandel? Holy! He must have some serious crap on people to top that? Good luck.
    Greg