This is a great topic. There are so many ballplayers to dislike for various reasons.

1) Barry Bonds - The name speaks for itself. Lying, roids, arrogance, clubhouse cancer, etc.

2) Jay Buhner - He always would strike out with RISP back when I was growing up in Seattle. Plus, he always had the nastiest wad of chewing tobacco - just nauseating. Plus, I've heard from waiters at a particular restaurant that he's not very fan-friendly - even to children.

3) Lance Berkman - I love him on-the-field, but his personality annoys the living heck out of me. He jokes about faking injuries, and just doesn't have what it takes to be a clubhouse leader. Plus, if he were more in shape, he could be one of the best players in the NL. Worst of all his political/religious views are scary IMHO.

4) Albert Pujols - think NLCS. Think my Astros. Nuff said.

5) Ken Griffey, Jr. - He's better now that he's matured, but was such a whiner when he was with Seattle. Hustle out a grounder to short, would you, Junior? Could have been the best all-time if he would have been more disciplined and shown a better work ethic. If I'd have had his talent, I would have really used it.