Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: Favor...

Favor...

Could someone please help me photomatch my Gary Sheffield gu helmet, or my Manny Ramirez gu homerun #22 jersey from 2004?

Heres pictures

Manny

Re: Favor...

Since I'm in a Manny mood today.........

Baseball Almanac has Manny hitting homerun number 22 on July 1, 2004 in New York. If you go to Getty Images and search that day you'll find four photos of Manny batting. Unfortunately his jersey looks pretty clean. Hopefully you can find more pictures of that game since it went 13 innnings and Ramirez played the whole game. I couldn't find anything else.

If you haven't seen the the threads on this forum about those tags on Manny jerseys, you might be interested in looking them up.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by karamaxjoe View Post
    Since I'm in a Manny mood today.........

Baseball Almanac has Manny hitting homerun number 22 on July 1, 2004 in New York. If you go to Getty Images and search that day you'll find four photos of Manny batting. Unfortunately his jersey looks pretty clean. Hopefully you can find more pictures of that game since it went 13 innnings and Ramirez played the whole game. I couldn't find anything else.

If you haven't seen the the threads on this forum about those tags on Manny jerseys, you might be interested in looking them up.

Mike
    Thanks, will check them out.

If you subscribe to the YES channel, they replay that game frequently. It's also known as "The Dive" game. Jeter dove into the stands.

Quote Originally Posted by GameBats View Post
    If you subscribe to the YES channel, they replay that game frequently. It's also known as "The Dive" game. Jeter dove into the stands.
    Oh I didnt even know that was the same game! Thanks for in info!

Game
    I think you can buy yankee classic games some where on the web, i thought i have seen them? But i know i have seen that game replayed like 10 times last year maybe more.

Not a perfect match, but this does look similiar to the scratches on your Sheffield helmet. Pic is from the 2004 ALCS
    Attached Images Attached Images