Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hybrid View

Banned

Re: Show us your ebay steals!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 3arod13 View Post
    Derek Jeter Pro 100 "Yankees" Professional 271 Signed Game Used Minor League Bat - $200
    Nice generic YANKEES bat that has a Jeter sig. How can you possibly claim and also prove he used this in the minor leagues?

Howard Wolf
    hblakewolf@patmedia.net

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by hblakewolf View Post
    Nice generic YANKEES bat that has a Jeter sig. How can you possibly claim and also prove he used this in the minor leagues?

Howard Wolf
    hblakewolf@patmedia.net
    3arod13-
    Can you please provide an answer to the question above?

Thanks.
    Howard Wolf
    hblakewolf@patmedia.net

Howard Wolf
    hblakewolf@patmedia.net
    Bat was given to a ball park manager of the Nasville Sounds by Derek Jeter. The signature on the bat is from around 94-95. Currently working on getting appropriate documentation.

Banned

Howard Wolf
    hblakewolf@patmedia.net
    Wow! Why do you have to put the guy down like that? This is why people dont like posting in this site. You just couldnt ask why he believes this is a Jeter Minor League bat.

Quote Originally Posted by platinum1 View Post
    Wow! Why do you have to put the guy down like that? This is why people dont like posting in this site. You just couldnt ask why he believes this is a Jeter Minor League bat.
    Thanks for your comment. It's appreciate by many, although most won't say it because of the backlash they know they will get. There are some who think they have all the answers and feel the need to let it be know.

I never understand why some people have to be rude and think that they have all the answers. Yes, the question definately could have been asked in a better way. I didn't care for it myself, but took the high road and just answered the quetion.

There are many game used items out there that can't be backed up with documenation or proof.

This particular bat was given to a ball mark manager of the Nashville Sounds. Documentation is forthcoming. However, many will still argue the authenticity.

Quote Originally Posted by platinum1 View Post
    Wow! Why do you have to put the guy down like that? This is why people dont like posting in this site.
    How can you make a comment like this when you haven't been a member for even a month?
    Wanted: Minnesota Twins throwback or special event jerseys.

I won on ebay almost two years ago a Greg Vaughn Sam Bat (see pictures) off ebay for only $15 plus shipping . The bat has so much use ,it is amazing .

The seller posted crappy pictures on the auction , so I had him email me better pictures .

After I won the auction , that is when the fun started . It took me about three months to receive the bat . The seller claimed the bat was damaged through transit by UPS and that UPS told him the bat was beaten up and he was filing an insurance claim .

I was trying to tell the seller just have UPS ship me the bat and if I am not happy with it I will file a claim . For I had a feeling UPS was describing game use not actual damage .

Well after many heated emails back and forth , I told the seller I was in touch w/ a UPS supervisor and I would email copies of invoices to the supervisor at UPS to make sure he only received $15 for the bat instead of the $100 it was insured for . This changed the sellers tune pretty quick . I finally received the bat in perfect game used condition .

I emailed the ebay seller after I received the bat and explained the bat was in great shape . I have never seen a seller leave positive feedback so quickly . I gave him positive feedback despite the trouble....

Name:  gregvaugncollection1.jpg
Views: 1220
Size:  408.7 KB
    Thank you,
    David

This is my email address here!
    dzscope at gmail dot com

Email is best for personal messages...