I won on ebay almost two years ago a Greg Vaughn Sam Bat (see pictures) off ebay for only $15 plus shipping . The bat has so much use ,it is amazing .

The seller posted crappy pictures on the auction , so I had him email me better pictures .

After I won the auction , that is when the fun started . It took me about three months to receive the bat . The seller claimed the bat was damaged through transit by UPS and that UPS told him the bat was beaten up and he was filing an insurance claim .

I was trying to tell the seller just have UPS ship me the bat and if I am not happy with it I will file a claim . For I had a feeling UPS was describing game use not actual damage .

Well after many heated emails back and forth , I told the seller I was in touch w/ a UPS supervisor and I would email copies of invoices to the supervisor at UPS to make sure he only received $15 for the bat instead of the $100 it was insured for . This changed the sellers tune pretty quick . I finally received the bat in perfect game used condition .

I emailed the ebay seller after I received the bat and explained the bat was in great shape . I have never seen a seller leave positive feedback so quickly . I gave him positive feedback despite the trouble....

Name:  gregvaugncollection1.jpg
Views: 1211
Size:  408.7 KB