Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Banned

Re: Who among us has the most bats of a single player?

5 Jeff Kent bats. One for every team he played on except I need his Jay's bat. I also have a game used jersey and game used jacket of his. I also have 3 game used Larry Bird items-jersey, warmup, and shoes. BUT, his stuff is tuffer to find and very expensive.
    Greg
    biggamebird@yahoo.com

...pencil me in for 5 Giambis-4 LVS and a Sam Bat.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ...always looking for game-used JASON GIAMBI equipment!

Banned

You can also pencil me in for and this was not on purpose I just ended up with these bats from collections I purchased, 7 Ruben Sierra Yankees Game Used bats and 1 Ruben Sierra Mets Game Used bat.

Banned

Great Idea for a thread! As many of you know, I am a Biggio and Astros collector. Right now I have 22 Biggio Bats, 14 Bagwells. As of this morning, my bat inventory is at 1,269 bats. It is a logistic nightmare keeping inventory of where everything is.

Thanks,

wow some of the bat collections are huge. Right now I have a puny 2 Jed Lowrie bats

I've got 8 Johnny Damons and 4 Jorge Posadas.

I have to show my wife this post because she thinks my total number of ten game used bats is way too much. I can show her that there are those of you with 1000's and that I need more just to be respectable. I have 4 Vladimir Guerrero bats and 3 Kirby Puckett bats and hope to add more this year.

Dave Z

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by davetiki View Post
    I have to show my wife this post because she thinks my total number of ten game used bats is way too much. I can show her that there are those of you with 1000's and that I need more just to be respectable. I have 4 Vladimir Guerrero bats and 3 Kirby Puckett bats and hope to add more this year.

Dave Z
    Dave,

I might be one of the luckiest guys around! My wife loves the collection. She gets a little annoyed at times when the transient stuff overflows into an adjacent room, but for the most part loves it. She always encourages new comers to the house to check it out.

Good luck with the expanding collection! BTW, I have been collecting bats since 1987, so I have a lot of time on most. The hard part for me is convincing myself I don't need three different Sid Bream or Glen Barker bats, just because each is a little different and maybe even just a different model number.

Thanks,

My collection includes 29 Greg Colbrunn bats, about 25 Matt Williams bats, and 18 Danny Bautista bats. Total collection, 700+ (thanks, eGameUsed...I was starting to feel like a compulsive nut...which, in fact, I may still be, but at least now I know I have company! And I've only been collecting since 1998!)

Since we're into a "whose is bigger" thing what about game-worn jerseys? I wonder if even Ed Vosberg has 9 of Ed's jerseys, including two beauties from the Puerto Rican Winter League.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by eGameUsed View Post
    Dave,

I might be one of the luckiest guys around! My wife loves the collection. She gets a little annoyed at times when the transient stuff overflows into an adjacent room, but for the most part loves it. She always encourages new comers to the house to check it out.

Good luck with the expanding collection! BTW, I have been collecting bats since 1987, so I have a lot of time on most. The hard part for me is convincing myself I don't need three different Sid Bream or Glen Barker bats, just because each is a little different and maybe even just a different model number.

Thanks,
    What area do you live egameused?