Hello Everyone-

I noticed a post recently which stated "we should start a new thread about something positive!!!!!" Well, Game Used Universe has heard that request and is announcing something we think will dramatically help the collecting community.

When we initially launched our new memberships in January, we listed the 'Ask About Louisville Slugger Bat Shipping Records' feature as part of our 'Premium' membership. One of the main reasons we did this was that we were trying to be sensitive to Mike Specht and Jim Caravello's time commitments and we thought limiting these questions to paid members only (though everyone would be able to view the questions and answers) wouldn't inundate Mike and Jim with questions that would take a great deal of their time to answer.

Well, Mike, Jim and I have spoken further about this and, in an effort to further benefit the hobby, we have agreed to open this service up to all members of Game Used Universe. Thus, we have created a new forum entitled 'Ask About Bat Shipping Records' where any member of the site can ask Mike or Jim questions pertaining to the Louisville Slugger factory records. Specifically, Mike ad Jim will provide responses to any question for which they have information from Louisville Slugger.

I hope you will join me in thanking Mike and Jim for their constant commitment to benefiting the game used collecting community. This is a tremendous service they are generously providing and we are incredibly thankful that they are willing to offer this to all Game Used Universe members.

Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions. We will be revising the subscription page shortly to reflect the fact that the 'Ask About Bat Shipping Records' program will now be included in our complimentary membership.

Sincerely,
Christopher Cavalier
CEO - Game Used Universe