Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Foye and Timberwolves needed!

I know I am new here, but I am a poster on many other sites and am a reputable trader.

I am looking for anything used or signed by Randy Foye and most of the Timberwolves. Let me know what you got. Thanks!

Re: Foye and Timberwolves needed!

I have a pair of game worn Foye shoes and Mccants shoes from this season. Also have a pair of game worn signed Walker shes. Have a game worn away black 06-07 garnett jersey. Email me ticketking2003@yahoo.com have pics

I have a 1999-2000 Minnesota Timberwolves Blue Puma game worn Trevor Winter jersey. Jersey is Set #2, size 52 with all proper tagging. Winter was part of the University of Minnesota's 1997 Final Four / Big Ten Championship team. I would want $100.00 for the jersey and it will include priority shipping w/insurance and delivery confirmation.

Let me know if your interested.
    Brian
    big10champ@msn.com
    Always looking for Vintage University of Minnesota items, Minnesota Twins Game Used Bats, and Minnesota Wild Game Used items. View some of my collection at http://community.webshots.com/user/GopherCountry

Send me an email at dwolfe12345@yahoo.com

I have a pair of perfectly signed Randy Foye shoes

hello, i have 2 road t-wolves game worn jerseys...tony campbell 90-91 and a chuck person w/shorts 93-94...please email..rundmkev@yahoo.com thx, kev

I've got several GW jerseys for the Twolves, Nesterovic, Curley, Hoiberg, Szczerbiak, Tskitishvili, Madsen, Garnett and a few others I can't think of immediately. Let me know if you're interested in any.

Banned

Smile Re: Foye and Timberwolves needed!

Kevin Love scores 31 points and snags 31 rebounds against the Knicks...the first 30/30 game since 1982 (Moses Malone)...FREE 30/30 BUMP!!

Dave Miedema

That was amazing, where did it come from?? The T-Wolves are definitely showing signs of life and at the very least will be more entertaining this year. I like some of the moves they've made.