Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

$100 Reward- Jacket Stolen

I know there's a stolen items thread but since these things don't happen to us all that often,allow me to post here also. I'm offering $100 to anyone who can locate this jacket that was taken from me while in Westchester N.Y.

Re: Nfl Hall Of Fame Ring Stolen!!

Should be easy to recover if it is being sold on eBay. Hannah should contact the authorities.

Re: $100 Reward- Jacket Stolen

A friend who knows about this theft called to inform me that he saw this jacket worn by a young man who was on the opposite platform of a subway station on 59th St. in NYC.
    If anyone sees it for sale/auction please inform on this thread-thanks

If you were able to get a time of when your friend saw him, you should go to the same location at the same time. If he rides the subway for work or something, then there's a good chance he'd be there at the same spot at the same time every day.

Quote Originally Posted by kylehess10 View Post
    If you were able to get a time of when your friend saw him, you should go to the same location at the same time. If he rides the subway for work or something, then there's a good chance he'd be there at the same spot at the same time every day.
    That could be a possibility. Good idea Kyle

Re: Post Your Stolen Or Lost Items!!!!

So this isn't my story, but it is one that my uncle told me about his unfortunate situation...

So about 25 years ago or so, my uncle, a coin, jewelry, and sports memorabilia dealer, got word that Willie Mays world series ring was for sale for a few thousand dollars. He contacted his partner and they jumped at the oppurtunity to purchase this ring.

Once they owned the ring, they found out that Willie would be at a convention in Atlantic City, just a few hours away from Pa., so they thought that they could swap the ring back to Willie for some other signed memorabilia.

Once in AC, they had the front desk leave a message for Willie to call them about his ring. Later that night, in their hotel room, they met with some other friends and dealers for an all night drinking and poker extravaganza. Everyone wanted to try on this World Series ring... Everyone. The night came to a close and everyone left. The ring was gone.

The next morning, my uncle got a phone call from Willie, himself, asking about the ring. My uncle said, the good news is that I had your ring. The bad news is, somebody stole it. Willie told him that the ring was stolen from him when he was at a hotel in New York several years before that and it hadn't surfaced since.

What I take from this story, is that whenever I have had a bad day, I just tell myself, at least I never lost Willie Mays World Series ring...

There was just an item in today's Cleveland paper that Dan Williams, the BP coach for the Indians during the late 90's, had his house broken into and his 3 championship rings stolen. I don't know any more about it, but just wanted to alert you all in case anyone sees them.

Ken
    earlywynnfan5@hotmail.com

Jerseys and other memorabilia stolen from Lorenzo Neal

Yesterday Lorenzo Neal tweeted that his house was broken into and jerseys were stolen here are the tweets and be on the lookout.

@LorenzoNeal
    Today is a sad day. I just got home from Sacramento and my house was broken into. Say a prayer for me and my family. They stole my personal gear from my rookie year, my jersies from the saints up to the chargers, my Ali vs Frasier gloves, They also stole some jewelry, the jewelry I can replace but my memories from 16 years of playing I cant. Please be on the lookout Craigslist, ebay, or sports shops for people selling Lorenzo Neal items. I am offering $5000 for recovery. Things to look for. One of a kind Neal, Saints jersey, Bengals jersey, all framed, Ali Frasier gloves, Jerry Rice signed framed jersey, Helmets, from my years playing. $5000 to whoever can lead to the recovery of my stuff. I appreciate you all!! LoNeal

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BaseballGM View Post
    Probably where all my Netflix went.