Hey Todd,

I'm really sorry to hear about your bats being jacked! Thats terrible, although it was very generous of you to loan them to Jose to use. I hope one day they will be returned to you. I can't stand thieves!!! In terms of legal action, it would be hard to prove. Say they show up on the market. I know its illegal to be in posession of stolen property, however, from what I've researched, in terms of sports memorabilia...its certainly hard to prove. My guess would be, if they show up in a hypothetical example on say, EBAY, contact the seller and ask how they were obtained. Surely if they unknowingly got them thinking they were obtained without being stolen, they should do the right thing and return them to you. Its certainly good that you have proof of the bats, so that helps!! I seem to remember a previous thread about items to look out for that had been stolen. I hope those will be returned one day as well. I'd like to see the thief behind bars where they belong, with a nice grand theft label to their record. Good luck in finding them.

Aaron