Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Re: Stolen Items

Quote Originally Posted by JETEFAN View Post
    Hi,

Would the GUU Administration consider adding a topic category, like General discussion, For Sale, etc. to list items stolen (Transit, robbery etc.) so that we may list pictures of these stolen or lost items and at least limit the avenues of sale to these theives. Opinions and thoughts?

George
    George, great idea!

George,

Start a thread about this in the Game Used Memorabilia Discussion forum and I'll make it "sticky" - similar to the thread about game issued items.

Rob

Quote Originally Posted by RobSteinmetz View Post
    George,

Start a thread about this in the Game Used Memorabilia Discussion forum and I'll make it "sticky" - similar to the thread about game issued items.

Rob
    Thanks for the help Rob, thread started !!

George

Post Your Stolen Or Lost Items!!!!

Hi

Here are some pics of a Frank Thomas early 90's LS stolen through the USPS System.

Harvesttrustinv@aol.com

Thnks
    George
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Re: Post Your Stolen Or Lost Items!!!!

i lost 1998 david cone yankees grey jersey with tagged CONE-98 during xmas rush season in 2005 , i sent it via USPS priority to syosset, NY to a guy with ebay acct of SPLIT2323, changed to somewhat names.... and the david cone jersey was lost in the mail...... i wuld like to know if any of you see david cone yankees 1998 grey jersey around, its MINE, as i already refunded $$ to him ...is there any chance the guy split2323 got it and never told me ??
    let me know
    thanks
    marcus

Marcus,

Might help to post photos of the Cone jersey, as there are likely several 1998 road jerseys of his on the market. If you need help, send them to me and I'll post them for you.

Best,

Rob

problem is i cannot find the pictures in my file, its common yankees grey jersey with CONE-98 tag below the size tag of russell, NEW YORK on the front with #36 on the back size 46
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mchmaj View Post
    problem is i cannot find the pictures in my file, its common yankees grey jersey with CONE-98 tag below the size tag of russell, NEW YORK on the front with #36 on the back size 46
    thanks
    NEVER MIND i found it thur finder on the computer
    heres the pictures............
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Hi everyone,

I recently lost a 1947 Frank Crosetti New York Yankees 19 consecutive wins presentational wristwatch. I believe it was stolen from my apartment in San Francisco, but cannot be sure. It's fine quality 14K gold wristwatch presented to Frank Crosetti in celebration of the 1947 Yankees record setting 19 consecutive victories. Reverse is inscribed, "Frank Crosetti[facsimile signature] 1947 19 Straight Wins American League Record". The Yankees logo is also engraved onto the back plate of the watch.

Watch has enourmous sentimental value and I'm offering a substantial reward for its return. The watch was lost in San Francisco, so I'm placing this ad anywhere in hopes that someone has found it and can return it to me.

Please contact Michael at 415-673-3253 or mtvmccoy@yahoo.com

I have posted this before, but not on this thread. I had a blonde SAM bat of Jose Canseco's from his days with the White Sox. I bought it from him and then turned around and loaned it to him to use while with the Long Beach Armada. While it was in there clubhouse, someone stole it. It appears in his book Juiced in the photo pf his tryout with the Dodgers. I cannot post photos, so if someone can post that photo on this thread I would really appreciate it. This bat has very distinctive pine tar patterns, and I could easily identify it. This bat was very special to me so I would love to have it back. If anyone sees it or knows where it is please contact me at spideyman79@yahoo.com

Thanks, Todd Ricks