Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Re: Stolen Picture From My Collection

wow! what a collection!...is there any chance you would want to sell the bogues or mourning jerseys? i was a HUGE hornets fan and i'm trying to find some gamers to build a collection...thanks!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bobcatfan View Post
    wow! what a collection!...is there any chance you would want to sell the bogues or mourning jerseys? i was a HUGE hornets fan and i'm trying to find some gamers to build a collection...thanks!
    Send me an email I might have something you like?
    edgar@platinummemorabilia.net

No answer from the seller. ... i ve sent e-mail to ebay.

Good Luck with that...I hate people that do this crap...

this is an example of why i am leery of putting photos of my items on the net. also i took the advise of a person here who saves photos of items of interest that have sold on ebay just to recall who owns the item in question last. anyone else keep track of items of interest to yourself and what is your method.
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com
    Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

Re: Post Your Stolen Or Lost Items!!!!

Hi everyone,

I recently lost a 1947 Frank Crosetti New York Yankees 19 consecutive wins presentational wristwatch. I believe it was stolen from my apartment in San Francisco, but cannot be sure. It's fine quality 14K gold wristwatch presented to Frank Crosetti in celebration of the 1947 Yankees record setting 19 consecutive victories. Reverse is inscribed, "Frank Crosetti[facsimile signature] 1947 19 Straight Wins American League Record". The Yankees logo is also engraved onto the back plate of the watch.

Watch has enourmous sentimental value and I'm offering a substantial reward for its return. The watch was lost in San Francisco, so I'm placing this ad anywhere in hopes that someone has found it and can return it to me.

Please contact Michael at 415-673-3253 or mtvmccoy@yahoo.com

Banned

Re: Stolen Canseco Bats!!!

I just saw this one on ebay I hope this is the bat.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Jose-Canseco-Lon...QQcmdZViewItem

Banned

Re: Stolen Canseco Bats!!!

Quote Originally Posted by platinum1 View Post
    I just saw this one on ebay I hope this is the bat.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Jose-Canseco-Lon...QQcmdZViewItem
    Never mind

I have posted this before, but not on this thread. I had a blonde SAM bat of Jose Canseco's from his days with the White Sox. I bought it from him and then turned around and loaned it to him to use while with the Long Beach Armada. While it was in there clubhouse, someone stole it. It appears in his book Juiced in the photo pf his tryout with the Dodgers. I cannot post photos, so if someone can post that photo on this thread I would really appreciate it. This bat has very distinctive pine tar patterns, and I could easily identify it. This bat was very special to me so I would love to have it back. If anyone sees it or knows where it is please contact me at spideyman79@yahoo.com

Thanks, Todd Ricks

This would go under the Lost category

I purchased this bat on ebay on April 24 and the seller sent it out via USPS priority mail on April 25. It's now May 2 and i have not received it.

Bat was in route from Colorado to New York.

I just received a bat from Michigan which was mailed via USPS priority mail on April 30th and arrive to me today May 2nd.

David
    Attached Images Attached Images