Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Stolen Items

Quote Originally Posted by JETEFAN View Post
    Hi,

Would the GUU Administration consider adding a topic category, like General discussion, For Sale, etc. to list items stolen (Transit, robbery etc.) so that we may list pictures of these stolen or lost items and at least limit the avenues of sale to these theives. Opinions and thoughts?

George
    George, great idea!

George,

Start a thread about this in the Game Used Memorabilia Discussion forum and I'll make it "sticky" - similar to the thread about game issued items.

Rob

Post Your Stolen Or Lost Items!!!!

Hi

Here are some pics of a Frank Thomas early 90's LS stolen through the USPS System.

Harvesttrustinv@aol.com

Thnks
    George
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Quote Originally Posted by RobSteinmetz View Post
    George,

Start a thread about this in the Game Used Memorabilia Discussion forum and I'll make it "sticky" - similar to the thread about game issued items.

Rob
    Thanks for the help Rob, thread started !!

George

Re: Post Your Stolen Or Lost Items!!!!

i lost 1998 david cone yankees grey jersey with tagged CONE-98 during xmas rush season in 2005 , i sent it via USPS priority to syosset, NY to a guy with ebay acct of SPLIT2323, changed to somewhat names.... and the david cone jersey was lost in the mail...... i wuld like to know if any of you see david cone yankees 1998 grey jersey around, its MINE, as i already refunded $$ to him ...is there any chance the guy split2323 got it and never told me ??
    let me know
    thanks
    marcus

Marcus,

Might help to post photos of the Cone jersey, as there are likely several 1998 road jerseys of his on the market. If you need help, send them to me and I'll post them for you.

Best,

Rob

problem is i cannot find the pictures in my file, its common yankees grey jersey with CONE-98 tag below the size tag of russell, NEW YORK on the front with #36 on the back size 46
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mchmaj View Post
    problem is i cannot find the pictures in my file, its common yankees grey jersey with CONE-98 tag below the size tag of russell, NEW YORK on the front with #36 on the back size 46
    thanks
    NEVER MIND i found it thur finder on the computer
    heres the pictures............
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Hey Marcus, please email me at donnie23fan@yahoo.com.

I sent a package UPS and the item was listed as delivered, but the buyer never got it. The buyer didnt purchase additional insurance so he only got back UPS's standard $100 of a $600 purhase. Anyway here are pictures of a Yankee Stadium game used base from 9-18-04 vs. the Boston Red Sox signed by Derek Jeter (comes with a Steiner LOA)

Name:  base1.JPG
Views: 932
Size:  57.8 KB

Name:  base3.JPG
Views: 933
Size:  53.5 KB

From now on, insurance is included in my s/h price and I pay for signature confirmation.

Banned

Question, were any of these items actually reported as stolen to the local police? If not, I would suggest that be done.

All of the items show are unique items. As such, once they are reported stolen, the police can add serial numbers, tagging schemes, usage on the bat etc when the individual item is logged into the NCIC/SCIC computer system.

If any item(s) shown up on eBay, eBay WILL cooperate with law-enforcement.

Jim