Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Re: Post Your Stolen Or Lost Items!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jrjj211 View Post
    Jerseys and other memorabilia stolen from Lorenzo Neal

Yesterday Lorenzo Neal tweeted that his house was broken into and jerseys were stolen here are the tweets and be on the lookout.

Wow....this sucks. Lorenzo is a great guy. Sucks someone would do this knowing who he is. I hope someone finds his stuff and doesnt take the money hes offering.

Red face Re: Post Your Stolen Or Lost Items!!!!

My father, who is a former long-time college and Southwest Conference official, had several watches stolen from their home. Although the watches are (in most cases) not one-of-a-kind, they are extremely rare (less than 10 of each) and would be easy to spot. If you have any information, or encounter any of these via eBay, Craig's List, etc., please contact me.

List of watches stolen:
    1986 Sugar Bowl (has Sugar bowl logo on the watch face). Silver and gold Hamilton brand. One given to each official, so only 7-8 are known to exist.

1988 Fiesta Bowl (Florida State vs. Nebraska). Gold watch. Only 7-8 known to exist.

1996 Rose Bowl (USC vs. Northwestern). Gold watch. Only 7-8 known to exist.

Gold Seiko Dallas Football Association watch, engraved on back with the years 1979-80 on back and my dad's name. Given to him for being Dallas president at that time.

Thank you in advance for reading this.

Dan Uggla game issued 2009 Bat which I won on Ebay.

Lost in transit via USPS LaCenter WA to NY.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

Was the bat insured and/or confirmed delivery? Was it shipped priority or parcel? I, too, have had several things disappear, recently, via the USPS. I did have something take 22 days to ship from Pa to MN. Figure that one out. Maybe you will get lucky and it will appear.

Quote Originally Posted by justinbittner220 View Post
    Was the bat insured and/or confirmed delivery? Was it shipped priority or parcel? I, too, have had several things disappear, recently, via the USPS. I did have something take 22 days to ship from Pa to MN. Figure that one out. Maybe you will get lucky and it will appear.

Happy to report that it arrived today. The seller told me it was shipped last Monday 10/18 but the post mark was 10/26. Perhaps he got confused.

Thanks for the post. USPS is not what it used to be lately I agree.
    metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

That's excellent news! I'm glad something positive happened with the situation.

"Items stolen after Pat Burns' funeral"

I just saw this on espn.com

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/news/story?id=5866907

2011 Civil Rights Game game used baseball from the Braves MLB hologram number FJ 180788 came up missing when UPS said it was delivered at 4:45 on June 1st. I arrived home at 5:30 to no packages
    Russell Wuerffel
    Always looking for Chipper Jones game used bats and authenticated hits and MLB authenticated commemorative logo basballs.
    lakeerie92 @ yahoo.com

Michigan Wolverines 1997 National Championship Ring Stolen in Florida.

Link

I have been to 30-40 sports collectable shows in my life time. In the past 5 years I have been talking to dealers and they all stat that at most of these shows they are having problems with stuff on there talbe walking off. The last two Tristar shows I have been to I have seen people sneeking cards into there bag and walking off. I even saw a team of three guys that sat next to me in the food court walk up to a table from 3 different angels and talk to the dealer on one side of the talble while their buddy on the other side of the table stole 5-6 BOXES of cards. As a dealer you need to be looking out for other dealers.