Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Re: Post Your Stolen Or Lost Items!!!!

once i ordered some games cds on ebay and i payed for these cds but till now these cds are not delivered to me.I think that my cds must be stolen during its shipping..

Quote Originally Posted by kakarothusain View Post
    once i ordered some games cds on ebay and i payed for these cds but till now these cds are not delivered to me.I think that my cds must be stolen during its shipping..
    Uh...what?

Quote Originally Posted by GarkoCollector View Post
    Uh...what?
    ya i think that my cd pack seal must be opened therefore it is lost..

I recently bought and had shipped through USPS a Dave Mlicki bat shipped in tube. Like a previous reply the tube was opened. On one side the paper preventing movement was removed. The bat was apparently looked at and deciding not worth the crime,put back without paper and taped back hastily. The seller said paper was placed on both ends to secure bat inside tube.
    I believe the thefts and attempted thefts from USPS occur from within the delivery truck. To do so at a post office is extremely risky.

Quote Originally Posted by Swoboda4 View Post
    I recently bought and had shipped through USPS a Dave Mlicki bat shipped in tube. Like a previous reply the tube was opened. On one side the paper preventing movement was removed. The bat was apparently looked at and deciding not worth the crime,put back without paper and taped back hastily. The seller said paper was placed on both ends to secure bat inside tube.
    I believe the thefts and attempted thefts from USPS occur from within the delivery truck. To do so at a post office is extremely risky.

Unless the entire post office is in on it. If not the suspect would be your mail carrier.
    metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

Ted Williams Auction Items Stolen

hey...i recently lost my phone.......

STOLEN...NAMATH JERSEY!!

Taken from an office in the Studio City area of CA. Original auction listing attached...HELP.
    Attached Images Attached Images

photos
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Hello Fellow Members,

Please be on the look out for a Game Worn 2001 SF Giants Jeff Kent black alternative home jersey. The jersey was sent for an autograph and never made it back to me. The USPS shows that it was sent but never delivered back to me, so it was stolen within the postal system. It's been 3 weeks since its last destination scan, so it save to say I won't be getting this back