Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Deion Sanders 49ers jersey on the bay... Size 52!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=180207664457

I wrote the seller and respectfully asked him where he obtained the jersey and also informed him that most linemen don't even wear a 52... this is what I got back...

This jersey was obtained from Deion Sanders, by ME, in the locker room, after a game. He used to be married to my cousin...if you don't believe me or are skeptical, you don't have to bid on it. I don't really have a need to sell it, I'm just seeing what I could get for it. I have lots of authentic D. Sanders jerseys from all the teams he's played for....respectfully.

Re: Deion Sanders 49ers jersey on the bay... Size 52!

If the seller is so "tight" with Deion you would think he could spell his name right in the ad. I guess Deion took the Anniversary patch off too before he passed the jersey over to his close friend.

J

Thumbs up Re: Deion Sanders 49ers jersey on the bay... Size 52!

Feedback as a buyer says it all:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...eedbackAsBuyer

scammer, no payment and wanted bat sent before tourney, BEWARE!!!

Ebay is a jungle...so many sellers like this that you have to sort through but some great items. It is unfortunate that items with very serious obvious issues cant be flagged by ebay or something.

This guy sounds like a joke.

This jersey is wrong on so many levels.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the 49ers wear only their throwback uniforms after week 2 in 1994? And didn't Deion only play after week 2 in 1994? Something with to do baseball, I think?
    SCOTT
    scottjrepking at gmail.com

Always looking for game used bats from Andre Dawson, Ryne Sandberg, Mark Grace, Jody Davis, Shawon Dunston, Jerome Walton, Rick Sutcliffe, and Greg Maddux. Preferably CUBS era bats.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 5kRunner View Post
    This jersey is wrong on so many levels.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the 49ers wear only their throwback uniforms after week 2 in 1994? And didn't Deion only play after week 2 in 1994? Something with to do baseball, I think?
    Actually I saw Deion in an interview a few moths back where he spoke about him playing baseball and football at the same time. He said he actually was playing both sports at the same time and his football coaches and football teamates were pissed at him because he would miss practices to fly back and forth between games and some times show up at football games a matter of minutes before it started because he had a baseball game earlier that day.
    His response was he didn't care cuz there was no way he was going to miss the post season with the Braves.

hate to pile on....that year was not a wilson "proline tag"

Banned

Notice the lack of the anniversary patch, the fonts are different, there is no black outling around the numbers as per the e-bayers jersey, and Deion always wore 48 or 50.

I e-mailed him and let him know...lets see what he says.
    Attached Images Attached Images