Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Carlton Fisk GU Items

Looking to see whats out there. Send me an email of what you have and a price. Looking for items in the 84-87 era.
    Bill Heagy
    heagysports.com
    Go Phillies !

Re: Carlton Fisk GU Items

Hi, Bill -

In case you're interested in Pudge's later years, I have an incredible Carlton Fisk game used bat from 1991, if you are interested. My email is rgf2@hotmail.com.

Thanks and Happy New Year,
    Reid
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Banned

Talking Re: Carlton Fisk GU Items

Today is the 35th anniversary of Pudge's "waved fair" 1975 WS HR in Game 6...FREE HISTORICAL BUMP!!

Dave Miedema

Always looking to buy Fisk GU items. Please contact with any available items. Bats, equipment, etc. Thanks.

Tony
    tony@apswann.com

Banned

Angry Re: Carlton Fisk GU Items

Quote Originally Posted by apswann View Post
    Always looking to buy Fisk GU items. Please contact with any available items. Bats, equipment, etc. Thanks.

Tony
    tony@apswann.com
    Tony:

I understand your desire to get out the word on your interest, but it's below the belt to hijack someone else's wanted thread to post your own. You should start your own thread, instead.

Dave Miedema

why are we bumping threads from nearly 3 years ago????- all this does is bump collector's postings of current wants down the list for threads that are essentially dead. Much of the information contained in these bumps can be placed in the general sports section