note for gujerseylover...I obtained Justin's jersey from the Steelers playoff game last year, from Bernie, as I had posted. Bernie knew that I also wanted Justin's helmet. Bernie also got Justin's 2004 helmet but decided to keep it for himself, as he wanted it to go along with the jersey Justin wore when he scored his frist TD as a Jet . I also told bernie that I wanted pants to match the helmet and jersey ....Bernie told me to wait until the end of the 2005 season when he would get a full uniform. In fact Bernie had this written into his marketing contract with Justin. As a Jets season ticket holder I sat right behind the Jets bench for the last home game of the season against the Bills, checking out the unifom I was hoping to get...One week later Bernie dropped by my house with the entire uniform Justin wore that game, right down to the gloves and armbands...I told Bernie that the only way I could swing his price on the full uniform was to trade back the white playoff jersey. Bernie agreed, and gave me full credit against the complete uniform. In the bygone days of this hobby this kind of cash and trade deal, or even full trades were commonplace. Nowadays it seems that nearly everything runs their stuff thru rapacious auction houses....... and people seem to make judgements in these posts without complete knowledge of the facts.