Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Masonic New York Baseball League??

Anyone familiar with this league? I collect uniforms but frankly this one ain't anywhere nears attractive enougth to be worth $650..or $1435 !!! IMO.

The fact that Mr. Mint owned it probably detracts from it's value...I wouldn't be proud of that!! I'd pay like $150 tops, if that much, and only because it has a hat.

But if this MASONIC NEW YORK BASEBALL LEAGUE does have some significance that would certainly change things. Anyone familiar with them?

Re: Masonic New York Baseball League??

Banned

Dear Vintage, please email me suave1477@yahoo.com

I would like to discuss this with you.

Banned

Hello Vintage here are some members / players who belonged to the league.

Jimmie Fox
    Herb Pennock
    Lefty Grove
    Ethan Allen
    Waite Hoyt

Thanks Suave- That certainly does change things. I did some quick googleing and couldn't find much on the league, but didn't spend too much time looking. I would like to learn more about this league. Any suggestions on sites I can visit? Are you familiar with this Hudson River Lodge Team and who might have played for them in 1915?

I think I'll google some more.

Feel free to email me at vintagesportscollector@yahoo.com

I think the prices for vintage uniforms on ebay is really starting to escalate - especially for uniforms that are mostly complete (ie socks, hat +)...but I agree with Suave that this one is special because of the league.

I agree that vintage uniforms on ebay are really starting to escalate, but not knowing this league this one seemed high.

Any suggestions on how I can learn more about this league? I am very interested now to learn much more.

Banned

Hello Vintage yes I emailed you please reply back thank you

Hi Suave. I replied backed. I am familiar with the Free Masons, just not their baseball league. You definetly peaked my interest. I always want to learn more, and this league sounds special. Any suggestions on where to look to learn more? Feel free to reply back on this thread. It's good to get some discussion in this Forum as it's been pretty dead. Thanks!

Banned

Vintage I replied back to you and getting information on them well i can say one thing to that GOOD LUCK!!!! lol lol but I hope i was helpful