Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Re: Masonic New York Baseball League??

I will say this much I don't think that is a bad auction price for a complete uniform. Remember this - I am sure there is not a lot out there and whole uniforms at that

Thanks Suave. That was pretty helpful. I can see now that a Mason's uniform from that era coming up for auction could be quite special. I'll follow this auction with interest.

Banned

Vintage I did a little bit more research the Lodge where that uniform is from is located in ohio but unfortunately they dont have a web site so they dont have any real information on them or the history.
    The name is Glouster Lodge #607

For a Masonic uniform I would not disagree with you Sauve...could be a good price..we'll see how the auction goes.

If this was just a normal uniform, that had nothing to do with the Masons, then the auction price is very bad.

So it's not from New York? Not from the Hudson River Lodge that the auction describes? Could there be $607 in NY?

Banned

Well Vinatge I would highly doubt there is a #607 in New York or Ever was, but I am not an expert. From what it seems the Seller has his places confused. There is a Hudson Lodge in Ohio #68 but not a Hudson River Lodge in Ohio. and the #607 which is on the Jersey is Glouster Lodge in Ohio. I cannot imagine this jersey not being real though. I mean of all Jerseys you want to pass as a fake what would make you want to fake a Masonic Uniform but then again maybe the seller is weird lol lol