Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Masonic New York Baseball League??

Anyone familiar with this league? I collect uniforms but frankly this one ain't anywhere nears attractive enougth to be worth $650..or $1435 !!! IMO.

The fact that Mr. Mint owned it probably detracts from it's value...I wouldn't be proud of that!! I'd pay like $150 tops, if that much, and only because it has a hat.

But if this MASONIC NEW YORK BASEBALL LEAGUE does have some significance that would certainly change things. Anyone familiar with them?

Re: Masonic New York Baseball League??

Banned

Dear Vintage, please email me suave1477@yahoo.com

I would like to discuss this with you.

Banned

Hello Vintage here are some members / players who belonged to the league.

Jimmie Fox
    Herb Pennock
    Lefty Grove
    Ethan Allen
    Waite Hoyt

Thanks Suave- That certainly does change things. I did some quick googleing and couldn't find much on the league, but didn't spend too much time looking. I would like to learn more about this league. Any suggestions on sites I can visit? Are you familiar with this Hudson River Lodge Team and who might have played for them in 1915?

I think I'll google some more.

Feel free to email me at vintagesportscollector@yahoo.com

I think the prices for vintage uniforms on ebay is really starting to escalate - especially for uniforms that are mostly complete (ie socks, hat +)...but I agree with Suave that this one is special because of the league.

I agree that vintage uniforms on ebay are really starting to escalate, but not knowing this league this one seemed high.

Any suggestions on how I can learn more about this league? I am very interested now to learn much more.

Banned

Well Vinatge I would highly doubt there is a #607 in New York or Ever was, but I am not an expert. From what it seems the Seller has his places confused. There is a Hudson Lodge in Ohio #68 but not a Hudson River Lodge in Ohio. and the #607 which is on the Jersey is Glouster Lodge in Ohio. I cannot imagine this jersey not being real though. I mean of all Jerseys you want to pass as a fake what would make you want to fake a Masonic Uniform but then again maybe the seller is weird lol lol