Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Banned

Re: Masonic New York Baseball League??

Hello Vintage yes I emailed you please reply back thank you

Hi Suave. I replied backed. I am familiar with the Free Masons, just not their baseball league. You definetly peaked my interest. I always want to learn more, and this league sounds special. Any suggestions on where to look to learn more? Feel free to reply back on this thread. It's good to get some discussion in this Forum as it's been pretty dead. Thanks!

Banned

Vintage I replied back to you and getting information on them well i can say one thing to that GOOD LUCK!!!! lol lol but I hope i was helpful

Banned

I will say this much I don't think that is a bad auction price for a complete uniform. Remember this - I am sure there is not a lot out there and whole uniforms at that

Thanks Suave. That was pretty helpful. I can see now that a Mason's uniform from that era coming up for auction could be quite special. I'll follow this auction with interest.

Banned

Vintage I did a little bit more research the Lodge where that uniform is from is located in ohio but unfortunately they dont have a web site so they dont have any real information on them or the history.
    The name is Glouster Lodge #607

For a Masonic uniform I would not disagree with you Sauve...could be a good price..we'll see how the auction goes.

If this was just a normal uniform, that had nothing to do with the Masons, then the auction price is very bad.

So it's not from New York? Not from the Hudson River Lodge that the auction describes? Could there be $607 in NY?