Page 169 of 218 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 2171

Re: Show Me your NFL stuff

Thanks. They are back to selling them through the Pro Shop
    I collect Jay Bruce and Cincinnati Reds Minor League stuff

My email address: hakes89@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by mad87man View Post
    nice jersey. what kind of display do you use?
    Youth XXL shoulder pads on top of IKEA vases

Dave Meggett 1992-94 era New York Giants away jersey. This away jersey has the outline of a 1994 75th anniversary patch that used to be present on the jersey (on the third photo you can see this). In 1994 the Giants wore the away white jersey in the preseason and during the regular season used the throwbacks for the whites for part of the season. I've posted a picture of Meggett wearing a similar white jersey in the preseason (incorrectly dated in Getty to the bengals game, my guess from the 'road' preseason game against the Jets). This jersey does not match mine exactly as the APEX logos are different. I've also included a picture of Meggett in the 1993-94 Playoffs against the 49ers where the APEX logos are the same style. I've seen both the white/blue and the blue/white APEX logos used by the Giants in 1994. The last picture on the is the back of a 1995 football card showing him against the Cardinals with a similar jersey. No patch is present on this picture but I do not know that this is from 1994 or a previous year.

The jersey shows use on the shoulders as if from hits/turf and some scraping on the front 3 (possibly from ball placement) and on the shoulder numbers. The tail tag is not present on this jersey. There is one small paint transfer noticable on the right shoulder. It is possible that this jersey was used in 1992 or 1993 and a patch was applied to it for the 1994 season and subsequently removed. I have not photomatched the jersey and there is no year tag present. The remnant "NG,"of what appears to be a "Long" tag is present on the inside of the custom waist hem along with another tag that was cut. 1994 was Meggett's final season for the Giants.
    Attached Images Attached Images        

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelofSF View Post
    Golden Tate 2012 game used jersey. This was worn in the Bears game and appears to have single game use. In this game Tate had 5 catches for 96 yards and scored a TD to put the Seahawks up with 24 seconds. The Bears made a miraculous drive downfield to send it to OT before Sidney Rice scored the GW TD. The jersey has been washed and comes direct from the Seahawks. This is the first 2012 game used Nike jersey that I have owned. What I found interesting is the amount of piling on the inside of the jersey throughout when the outside didn't show as much. Some paint transfers are still present and a little bit of turf/mud didn't get washed out. This is my 3rd Golden Tate jersey.
    Hey Michael -

GREAT Golden Tate jerseys! Do you collect him specifically? I would love to add a Golden Tate jersey to my collection if you have any insight on how to do so - he's from my hometown and I've met him a few times. GREAT kid.

Quote Originally Posted by chakes89 View Post
    Got this in earlier week. It's my first NFL jersey, my first Bengals jersey and one of my grails so I was extremely happy to add it to my collection. Also wanted to give a thank you to everyone I spoke to with the Bengals, they were awesome in tracking this down for me. They really went the extra mile. I will definitely be buying more jerseys from them in the future.
    Awesome jersey - not trying to hog this thread but are the Bengals pretty easy to work w/ regarding buying game worn jerseys? Love those orange ones they wear.
    Thanks for any help you can provide

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelofSF View Post
    Golden Tate 2012 game used jersey. This was worn in the Bears game and appears to have single game use. In this game Tate had 5 catches for 96 yards and scored a TD to put the Seahawks up with 24 seconds. The Bears made a miraculous drive downfield to send it to OT before Sidney Rice scored the GW TD. The jersey has been washed and comes direct from the Seahawks. This is the first 2012 game used Nike jersey that I have owned. What I found interesting is the amount of piling on the inside of the jersey throughout when the outside didn't show as much. Some paint transfers are still present and a little bit of turf/mud didn't get washed out. This is my 3rd Golden Tate jersey.
    The piling is most likely from double sided tape put on the shoulder pads.

Quote Originally Posted by Preston View Post
    Hey Michael -

GREAT Golden Tate jerseys! Do you collect him specifically? I would love to add a Golden Tate jersey to my collection if you have any insight on how to do so - he's from my hometown and I've met him a few times. GREAT kid.
    Preston,
    http://www.huntauctions.com/live/ima...um=32&lot_qual=

Sabresfreak,
    that could make sense, as it appears to be where the shoulder pads are

Quote Originally Posted by genius View Post
    I'd love a great Steeler helmet like that! Back to jerseys...it's been an expensive month but I couldn't resist the chance to pick these up. Many of you likely saw these on an earlier post and they turned up better than advertised. The Falcon logo on the '66-67 jersey is THREE layer tackle twill. Black on white on red. The design is at least a decade ahead of its time. The 1970 black one is pristine, having been worn by a special-teams player whose career stats are one carry for 8 yards. That explains the single solitary team repair on it. I might unload one of the two eventually just to fund some other items (the seller sold these two as a set), but they are a treat to have for sure!
    Falcons jerseys look very nice. Would love to hear more about them.

A few more MSU alumni

Ivory McCoy Philadelphia Eagles

Mike Labinjo Philadelphia Eagles

Bob Kula Montreal Machine

www.photobucket.com/msugameworn
    Jason Perlman
    jperlman@ohaflcio.org

Sweet Montreal Machine jersey! I have one in my collection too. A friend from high school played for them in '92.

Quote Originally Posted by perlman9 View Post
    A few more MSU alumni

Bob Kula Montreal Machine

www.photobucket.com/msugameworn