Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 167 of 218 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169177217 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 2171

Re: Show Me your NFL stuff

Just picked up a Jeff Smoker Rams for my MSU alum collection. www.photobucket.com/msugameworn

Jason Perlman
    jperlman@ohaflcio.org

a few more for the MSU alum collection, all Eagles with Meigray paperwork

Game Issued Bill Johnson Home and Away

Ike Reese

Jason Perlman
    jperlman@ohaflcio.org

2012 Marshawn Lynch Game Worn Seahawks Jersey 12/2/12 Vs. Chicago... :d
    Attached Images Attached Images    

To follow a Marshawn Lynch gamer after the blowout loss the 49ers had Sunday is a bit brutal but one has to look forward not back at this point in the season.

The NFL these days is all about parity and any week it seems any team can win. One thing that has to change though is the penalties. I do not understand how some of these defensive unnecessary roughness calls can be made when the hits are textbook hits. It is really getting to the point where the game itself is losing some of its appeal.

I am all for player safety but when a DB who hits a receiver with his shoulder and knocks him down as he is catching the ball gets flagged, it makes no sense. What are defenses to do-just let the catch be made and then tackle?

When the excitement of the game is being phased out by a never ending litany of penalties it is hard to watch. We are seeing textbook tackles being called 15 yard penalties on one hand yet the very next play there is clear holding and no call. At least be consistent.

A few new pickups for the holidays!

Dashon Goldson 2010-11 seasons worn uniform. Shows nice game use with multiple repairs on both the jersey and the pants. Finding gamers from the last few seasons with extensive use or repairs is uncommon.

It seems that 99% of what is sold via NFL Auctions was worn in one game. The jerseys tend to show nice use but there is a noticeable difference between one game use and season long or multi-game use. This Goldson shirt is a perfect example of a season long used jersey with fraying to the numbers, multiple repairs, good wash wear and hit marks of varying age. This is the exact type of jersey I love adding to the collection!

The pants are cool in that the long "socks" are sewn right into the pants. Towel is also interesting in that it has velcro on the inside to help it stick to the pants.

Tai Streets 2000 home and away game worn jerseys-both with really nice use plus 2 footballs caught by Streets for TDs. The footballs are marked with cloth tape noting the game in which each TD was caught.

The Streets items came out of his unpaid storage locker along with at least 5 of his helmets, additional game worn jerseys, 2 painted presentation footballs and a number of other football related items.

It boggles my mind as to how people can just let their personal belongings disappear due to unpaid storage rental space. I am in no position to judge anyone as to what is or is not valuable to oneself but it is was my stuff from my time in the NFL no way does it get auctioned off. I have no idea as to what Tai Streets's financial situation is but unless he is homeless, the helmets, footballs and jerseys could fit into the trunk of a car! With what just 2 of the helmets sold for (they all sold for very very reasonable prices thus their short lived presence on eBay) the storage bill could have been paid! In any case at least these items have found a quality home and I hope Tai Streets is doing well.

Always buying 49er game worn jerseys and ALL 1994 49er gamers. Paying up to a 500$ finders fee for quality info leading to a sale.

Paul
    garciajones@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by VISUALCONCEPTSNJ View Post
    Signed And Inscribed...
    Love your jersey. Looks like you got it for a good price off ebay. Peterson gamers are totally hammered and so easy to photo match. I just picked up a 2012 AD jersey which I will be posting pics of later today.
    5TOOLPLAYER@COMCAST.NET

I picked us this Tai Street's Niners helmet from the same collection as Paul did above. It was worn in only one throwback game, on Nov 25th, 2002 vs the Eagles. Street's had 8 rec for 65 yds. I doesn't fit my current collection, but a nice piece that I couldn't pass us. I was hoping to grab his Lions helmet, but he said that one was sold.

Shawn
    www.gopherjerseys.com
    gridrionheroes22@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by 5toolplayer View Post
    Love your jersey. Looks like you got it for a good price off ebay. Peterson gamers are totally hammered and so easy to photo match. I just picked up a 2012 AD jersey which I will be posting pics of later today.
    THANKS SO MUCH... YES, IT'S TOTALLY PHOTOMATCHED. CONGRATS ON YOURS- CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by VISUALCONCEPTSNJ View Post
    *** Comparison ***
    ANY GIANTS FANS/ COLLECTORS OUT THERE WHO WOULD BE INTERESTED IN EITHER ONE OF THESE 2 JERSEYS... EMAIL ME AT VISUALCONCEPTSNJ@AOL.COM
    BOTH BREAST CANCER AWARENESS JERSEYS DIRECTLY FROM NFL AUCTIONS...
    THANKS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS,
    JAY

Santa brought me a game worn 11/08/2209 Bradie James Cowboys jersey this morning. It was worn versus the Philadelphia Eagles that day. Really displays nicely with my 2009 silver base Cowboys Bradie James helmet. It is hammered with nice impact marks and one repair on the left front shoulder. Both sleeves customed hemmed and several nice helmet hit markings. One interesting thing I never noticed before on a jersey, there is a hole below the NFL shield on the front and from pictures of James on Getty Images it seems he tightens up the front with a string from the hole to the 'V' part of the front. Interesting...

Tom

Go Pack ! NC State 1981 graduate