Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Re: If anyone has anything to get photo matched

software is a different thing then sending pictures through email can you not read before christmas meaning not now.

who ever is reading this go to the post under my two comments nothing similar at all

Quote Originally Posted by 05whitesox View Post
    whoa what are you guys talking about their is no reason i would need a second account, if i were going to do a photo matching service i would use my on account why would i make another one.have you guys ever stopped to think that who ever post this is saw my post and got an idea like i did when i saw your website kyle when you circled those photomatches and beside i would'nt have time to do this photo matching stuff anyways because of the software me and my friend are working on kyle you should know.

Even the poor grammar is the same......say goodbye!

poor grammer im only in the 9th grade what do you expect im not in school i dont have to proof read my sentences

If it was me I wouldnt deny it nothing illegal has been done.You are acting like the guy ripped someone off, If any thing I would be proud to be him making five bucks a picture.

Hello Everyone,

I am locking this thread for three reasons:

1) Permission to offer this proposed fee-based service to GUU members was not cleared first by Game Used Universe. We work very hard on this site to make sure our members are protected from misleading claims about items and services in the hobby and we will not expose our members to any service that have not been cleared by GUU first, regardless of the fees involved.

2) We have verified the poster of this "offer" has posted under duplicate identites which is a violation of the forum rules.

3) There are also personally directed posts on this thread (especially the one that criticized forum members) that are not congruent with the objectives and rules of the forum.

Please feel free to email me directly if you have any other questions as this thread will now be locked.

Sincerely,
    Chris Cavalier