Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Urlacher jersey on eBay...seller chat

A friend saw that urlacher jersey and asked me about it. I told him I knew nothing about football jerseys. I did pass on the info presented here. The sellers response to questions.... "f*ck off!"

steer clear of this tool.

Banned

Re: Urlacher jersey on eBay...seller chat

Quote Originally Posted by GarkoCollector View Post
    A friend saw that urlacher jersey and asked me about it. I told him I knew nothing about football jerseys. I did pass on the info presented here. The sellers response to questions.... "f*ck off!"

The seller really replied "F---- off" ? Wow, unbelievable, I'd alert Ebay if he sent you the message via their e-mail system.

The friend used my eBay account as he doesn't use eBay himself. The conversations and answers were sent through my username. I'd gladly post the conversation if anyone wants to see and if it's not against the rules.

Banned

The friend used my eBay account as he doesn't use eBay himself. The conversations and answers were sent through my username. I'd gladly post the conversation if anyone wants to see and if it's not against the rules.
    Please do, just cover up any 4 letter words. I love seeing how rude some of these Ebay sellers can be for no reason. We were just talking about that in another thread.

What Urlacher? The supposed Game Issued on that I posted about in the Auction Items section?