Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: AMI Dan Marino

Re: AMI Dan Marino

a $200 jersey is now up to $3,500.00

sure feel bad for the poor guy who is about to waste their money on this one...

Dave O'Brien, how about asking you pals at AMI if they will refund the top bidder their money if I provide a video of the Jets game?

http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/De...68|0&id=286174

here is the link for Marino against the Jets....FRAUD!!!!!!!!

The link you provided shows game photos from 94, yes, but Marino is not wearing a throwback there. In the next photo you can see that the nameplate shows their typical style, not the throwback
    Name:  358183.jpg
Views: 294
Size:  41.1 KB
    Always looking for game used San Diego Chargers items...

Apparently they wore the throwbacks in the setpember 18th game vs the jets, not in the nov 27th game which you provided links to....
    Always looking for game used San Diego Chargers items...

Quote Originally Posted by lund6771 View Post
    http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/De...68|0&id=286174

here is the link for Marino against the Jets....FRAUD!!!!!!!!
    Pete,

Another incorrect photo.. You keep making claims that this jersey is bad using incorrect photos as your point of reference...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CollectGU View Post
    Pete,

Another incorrect photo.. You keep making claims that this jersey is bad using incorrect photos as your point of reference...
    How so, the pic is from Nov. 94, this is supposed to be a 94 worn throwback, and others have supposedly established they were worn in only two games in 94 of which the Jets game shown in the pic is one.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mvandor View Post
    How so, the pic is from Nov. 94, this is supposed to be a 94 worn throwback, and others have supposedly established they were worn in only two games in 94 of which the Jets game shown in the pic is one.
    Never mind, I see the pic is from the wrong Jets game in 94, they played each other twice.

i know...my mistake...i clicked on the wrong link when making my post...i will post a video link to the Home game against the jets...

this will prove that Marino never wore the AMI jersey...

will the high bidder get his refund?

Noticeable on the AMI jersey is the abscence of the NFL logo shield. The dolphins did not wear the jersey with the shield in the 9/18/94 game versus the Jets or the 9/25/94 game versus the vikings. The AMI jersey appears to match the jersey worn by Marino in the 9/18/94 Jets game. It matches the 9/25/94 jersey worn against the Vikings. The sleeve striping is the same as well as the abscence of the NFL logo and the Wilson logo. The first attached photo is closeup from Jets game and the second is from Vikings game.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Regarding prior post, the NFL shield logo is absent. The Wilson logo is present. The jersey offered by AMI seems to be an authentic match to jersey worn by Marino versus Vikings. The Mitchell Ness Jersey has NFL logo shield.