Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: AMI Dan Marino

Re: AMI Dan Marino

Quote Originally Posted by lund6771 View Post
    didn't look at the Stoyanovich...this thread is about AMI Marino
    Hello Dave,

I think what is being referenced in the quote above is the forum rule about no topic changing. This thread is intended to discuss the Marino jersey. If you would like to discuss the Stoyanovich jersey please feel free to start another thread about it. Otherwise, please make sure posts on this thread relate to the Marino jersey.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Sincerely,
    Chris

I've got the photos!! I just received the photos of the actual Throwback jerseys worn in the Vikings game and the Jets game from Pat Catello's agent. I know I was a bit of a pain in the neck pursuing them, but thanks so much Alice, and of course Pat, for letting us view these, as it is truly appreciated! I am not the best at working with computer photos, but I will do my best to post these.
    I was given some information as well... Both of the Throwback jerseys are unwashed. The Vikings game was worn on Turf, so there is obviously no major dirt stains, however the most noticeable marks are a fold type mark on the back #1 and a turf/helmet burn on the front #1. These can be seen in the game film. I was also told there are some Viking remnants visible on this shirt as well. The Jets jersey still has all the dirt marks throughout the jersey. I viewed the Vikings jersey at the Miami Dolphins stadium and remembered the fold mark. This is the ONLY year Marino ever wore a throwback style jersey. They also sent a photo of the pants Marino wore. As far as I am concerned, this issue has been put to rest! I am interested to hear if Pat mentions this on his radio show tonight.
    Attached Images Attached Images           

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCavalier View Post
    Hello Dave,

I think what is being referenced in the quote above is the forum rule about no topic changing. This thread is intended to discuss the Marino jersey. If you would like to discuss the Stoyanovich jersey please feel free to start another thread about it. Otherwise, please make sure posts on this thread relate to the Marino jersey.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Sincerely,
    Chris
    Chris,

The Stoyanovich jersey is absolutlely relevant to this thread as it was used as a reference point in the thread for proper NOB fonts for these jerseys. Don't you think it relevant to verify the jersey being used a reference point if you have that capability and if you are going to use the jersey as a reference. If this is where it was referenced, I don't see how it isn't relevant to this thread....

Dave

Dr. P...

Interesting pictures...another difference between Pat's jerseys and the phony AMI is the Wilson tag in the collar...I remember when Wilson switched from the larger Prestige tag to the smaller W tag...

I have never seen the Prestige tag in the collar...can you imagine how uncomfortable it would be on the back of your neck with that big tag rubbing on you?

Anyone from AMI care to comment?

Dave...

your attempts of throwing out smoke screans are not working so quit trying to send this thread into a different direction

The jersey that AMI has put into the market is fake...

Banned

Some pretty nice detective work done in this thread. We have some persistent guys here, don't we?

can anyone ask pat catello or the dolphins if they've ever heard of joe malinconico ? when was catello the equipment manager?

i'd like to know if the letter is fishy (no pun intended).

rudy.

funny but it seems someone recently asked this question:

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Miami-Dol...T-MANAGERS.htm
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Expert: Eran - dolphinsinfo.com
    Date: 10/28/2007
    Subject: DOLPHIN EQUIPMENT MANAGERS

Question
    Was Joe Malinconico an equipment manager or an assistant equipment manager for the Dolphins in either 1994 or 1995 ? Thanks

Answer
    Hi Kevin
    The Dolphins list Tony Egues as the team's equipment manager for 1995 and Bob Monica as team's equipment manager for 1994. I don't have the listing for assistants to the equipment manager in 1994 and 1995.

Eran
    http://www.dolphinsinfo.com
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

in the letter, joe calls himself the "equipment manager", not an assistant.

the only joe malinconico i've found is a writer for the new jersey star ledger:
    http://www.nj.com/newarkguide/index....t_with_pr.html

rudy.

I sent the request to all experts regarding Dolphins equipment managers.

In Post #56, I stated that I did not want to waste $50 proving that AMI put another fake jersey in the market because I felt that no good would become of it...

Well a few buttons were pushed so I did go out and get the videos and they 100% proved that Marino did not wear the jersey that AMI sold...

Dr. P has also spent a lot of time rounding up pictures from Pat Catello who has both jerseys...this was also verified by the Dolphins themselves...

There is also now a strong possibility that the LOA was a complete sham as well

So now the question is...where is all of this headed?

Why has there been no response from someone within AMI on this?...Dave O' Brien is always quick to chime in with erratic posts...where did he go?...he's not on vacation because he's posting on other threads...Do they think that by being silent, that the wind will blow this away?

For the record...this thread will not go away unless the administrators lock it up...to much effort has been put in to let this thread fade away

Is this considered fraud since there has been no recourse?...should this info be sent to someone?