Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: AMI Dan Marino

Re: AMI Dan Marino

What I stated, which is clear if you read it, is that I would be interested in buying Marino's THROWBACK jersey, and yes, I think it is worth 20K, there are only 2 in the world! That is what this post was originally about, wasn't it? All of a sudden, everyone feels that any Marino jersey is worth the same price and is offering to sell theirs. I would still love to buy THAT shirt, but we have accomplished the location of it, Catello/Dolphins, and it is not for sale. This was what AMI fraudulently offered!!

DR. P,

Can you ask Pat to send you pictures of the jerseys and have them posted here so we can view them and check them against the photos and video evidence?

Thanks,
    Dave

I am working on it. I spoke to his agent last week and requested that. He is supposed to address this on his radio show Monday after he interviews Don Nottingham if there is time. I tried to call in last week but could not get through. If I receive them, I will post them. The picture that is posted here with him, shows him hi=olding the Minnesotta game jersey.

I'd like to see the Vikings one especially to compare it to photos we have. In the one he is holding in the picture( which is the Vikings one right?) it seems the anniversary patch is sewn much closer to the numbers than in the photos we have of that game. I look forward to seeing what you can get us.

Regards,

Dave

I will try my best to get pics of the Vikings game jersey. Talked with the Dolphins earlier in the week, but they are impossible to deal with.

Tonight I viewed the Dolphins-Vikings video from 1994...

Again, with 100% certainty, the AMI jersey does not match the jersey that Marino wore that day...

the jersey that Marino wore against the Vikings is basically the same as he wore against the Jets..the only difference is the location of the "w" logo on the sleeve...thus Marino did were a different jersey in both games

unless the Dolphins wore these jerseys in a THIRD game, this jersey was only touched by Marino to autograph it

I also did a search for equipment manager Joe Malinconico, who signed the letter...internet searches list Bob Monica listed as equipment manager and nothing comes up for a Joe Malinconico

Can someone help me with posting links for my "suppossed" videos?...they are on a disk now

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by lund6771 View Post

Again, with 100% certainty, the AMI jersey does not match the jersey that Marino wore that day...

the jersey that Marino wore against the Vikings is basically the same as he wore against the Jets..the only difference is the location of the "w" logo on the sleeve...thus Marino did were a different jersey in both games

unless the Dolphins wore these jerseys in a THIRD game, this jersey was only touched by Marino to autograph it

I also did a search for equipment manager Joe Malinconico, who signed the letter...internet searches list Bob Monica listed as equipment manager and nothing comes up for a Joe Malinconico

Can someone help me with posting links for my "suppossed" videos?...they are on a disk now
    I mentioned earlier I did the same Google on the equipmet manager and came up empty. Would love to see if the name means anything to Catello.

Any possibility they got the year wrong and this jersey was from the following year? Sometimes jerseys carry over from the season of issuance if they're still in solid shape.

jersey can't be from another year because it has the 75th anniversary patch....And 1994 was the first year that teams started wearing throwboacks...

This jersey was NEVER worn in a game...

Quote Originally Posted by lund6771 View Post

Pete,

Anything on the Stoyanovich?

Thanks,
    Dave

didn't look at the Stoyanovich...this thread is about AMI Marino